Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Twenty-Eight

I woke up in bed, how did I get here? I sat up in the bed crossing my legs. Alex was laying right next to me, He must have put me in here. I quietly slipped out of bed and went over to the kitchen. I took out everything to make coffee and made it. I picked my book back up and hopped up on the counter. By the time the coffee was ready I had a fourth of the book left. As I poured two cups I noticed Alex walking out. He was rubbing his eyes just like a little kid.

“Good morning sunshine.” I told him handing him his cup and a kiss.

“Good morning my little book worm.” He took a sip and smiled, “I noticed you fell asleep reading. That is pretty cute.” I smiled and drank more of my coffee.

“What do you want to do today love?” I asked him playing with my boxers.

“How about we watch a movie, just me and you on this couch.”

“Alright baby, I am gonna get into something else.” He kissed my head before I walked into the bedroom. I pulled off my clothes and slipped on some sweats. I heard the microwave start making popcorn. I put my hair into a sloppy bun and walked back to the living room. The popcorn was ready and was into a bowl.

“Well you look pretty.” Alex said being super cute. We migrated over to the couch and cuddled up on that. The movie that was playing was When In Rome, one of my favorite movies. I pulled up the blanket and covered our self. I don't understand how I can be so cold.

“I love you Alex.” I told him kissing his hand.

“I love you too Krissiee.” He kissed my head as I drifted off some.

{Three hours later}

“Sweetie, wake up.” I heard someone say, shaking me slightly.

“What boo?” I asked sitting up.

“Your family is getting together for lunch and they want us to be there.” I stood up and cracked my back.

“Alright lets get ready.” I ran into the room and got dressed into something new.

“Wow it looks like someone is a bit hyper.” He said putting on a sweater. I let my hair down and slipped my hat on. Alex hurried to get dressed while I was already finished. I shoved my phone and the hotel key in my bag and kissed Alex again.

“Can you give me a ride?” I asked standing on the bed. He slipped on his hat and turned his back to me.

“Hop on sexy.” I giggled and hopped onto his back. We hurried over to the buffet that my family was waiting at for us. We were probably already late. “Are you wearing slippers?” He asked as we got into the elevator.

“Yes, yes I am.” He smiled and set me down as we reached our floor. We held our hands and walked into the room where my family was. We were all sharing the back booth that was huge.

“They are like a fucking hour late! They were probably busy fucking.” My cousin whispered but I could totally hear her.

“Don't be jealous that I can actually get some while you have your fucking dildo.”I said giving her a rude look. Alex grabbed my waist to hold me back.

“Yeah Alex contain your slut.” She said laughing. I launched foreward and slapped her across the face. At this time the whole place was looking at us.

“Baby please stop.” He said gently pulling me back.

“Yeah why don't you listen to your man, no wait whores don't ever listen.” I grabbed the pitcher of water at the table and poured it all on her. She screamed from the coldness.

“Oh hell no you filthy whore, no wonder why you got raped. You were raped, cause you are the girl that prances in nothing.” She said standing up. I sprinted out of the room and ran over outside. I was already at the end of the boat, I slid down to the floor and started to cry. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried.

“Sweetie where are you?” I heard Alex ask. I didn't bother to look up. “There you are!”He shouted, I heard foot steps getting closer. When I looked up he was there sitting next to me.

“What did you want Alex? Did you come to call me a whore too?” I asked sobbing. He placed a hand on my shoulder and kissed my head.

“Sweetie I would never thing of you as a whore, she didn't mean what she said.” Alex said pulling me ontop of his lap.

“Yeah he did, Nick chose me cause I was easy to get.” I mumbled into Alex's shoulder.

“No that is not why, he did it because he thought you were beautiful, he onlydid that because he was a dick.” He said, we were now whispering.

“Why did my cousin have to be such a bitch. She is always like this.”

“Sweetie she is just jelious that she one, isn't as beautiful as you. Two, that she doesn't have a loving family like you do. Three, that she doesn;t have a man that will treat her like the a queen.” He said wiping away my tears.

“How did she know about Nick?” I asked him as I stood up.

“I really don't know, but I think we should go back.” He said kissing me making me feel better.

“I will only go if she isn't there.” I pulled out my phone and texted my mom asking her if Koryl left. Her response was yes. “Come on Alex I am hungry.” I took his hand and walked back in. My family was still in the back eating. We made our way in the big huge booth. I placed my bag in the empty seat and Alex and I were off to get food.

“Baby remember that I love you no matter what. You will always be mine.” I placed my plate down on the counter and gave him a kiss.

[After a silent lunch with Alex and the family]

Eating with my family after the fight was quiet. The younger kids talked to me just barely and nobody of the adults talked to me. I think my mother's side of the family hate me. Oh well, Alex and I were outside looking out at the sea.

“That was probably the most quiet meal I have ever seen.” She said pressing his body closer to mine.

“Yeah, I told you they are all bitches. Hey you know that today is open mic. I think we should go.” I told him looking at the water watching the waved hit the boat.

“Hell yes! This should be fucking epic!” I laughed a bit and started walking over to the bar. It was a family bar that everyone with kids went to. As we walked through the entrance I could hear the horrible voices coming through the doors. After the a couple people were on Alex pushed me onstage, I picked out a song and started singing to Areosmith.

Every time that I look in the mirror 
All these lines on my face getting clearer 
The past is gone 
It went by, like dusk to dawn 
Isn't that the way 
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay 

Yeah, I know nobody knows 
Where it comes and where it goes 
I know it's everybody's sin 
You got to lose to know how to win 

Half my life 
Is in books' written pages 
Lived and learned from fools and 
From sages 
You know it's true 
All the things come back to you 

Sing with me, sing for the year 
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tears 
Sing with me, if it's just for today 
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away, yeah 

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year 
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tear 
Sing with me, if it's just for today 
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away 

Dream On Dream On Dream On 
Dream until the dream come true 
Dream On Dream On Dream On 
Dream until your dream comes true 
Dream On Dream On Dream On 
Dream On Dream On 
Dream On Dream On 

Sing with me, sing for the year 
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tear 
Sing with me, if it's just for today 
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away 
Sing with me, sing for the year 
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tear 
Sing with me, if it's just for today 
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away...
” The croud cheered loud and even the little kids loved it. As I moved off stage one of the workers came up to me, as I read his name tag he was the manager.

“Hey kid, you are pretty great. How would you like to sing again since the crowd loved you?” He asked sitting next to us.

“Yeah sure, is it alright if my boyfriend sings with me also?” I asked grabbing his hand.

“Of course as long as he is good.” I nodded and picked out another song that Alex loved.

“Summer lovin' had me a blast 
Summer lovin', happened so fast 
I met a girl crazy for me
I met a boy, cute as can be 

Summer days driftin' away,
To uh-oh those summer nights 
Tell me more, tell me more, 
Did you get very far? 
Tell me more, tell me more, 
Like, does he have a car?

She swam by me, she got a cramp 
He went by me, got my suit damp 
I saved her life, she nearly drowned 
He showed off, splashing around 
Summer sun, something's begun, 
But uh-oh those summer nights 

Tell me more, tell me more,
Was it love at first sight? 
Tell me more, tell me more, 
Did she put up a fight? 
Took her bowlin' in the Arcade 
We went strollin', drank lemonade 
We made out under the dock 
we stayed up until ten o'clock 

Summer fling don't mean a thing, 
But uh-oh those summer nights 
Tell me more, tell me more, 
But you don't gotta brag
Tell me more, tell me more, 
Cause he sounds like a drag 

He got friendly, holdin' my hand 
Well she got friendly, down in the sand 
He was sweet, just turned eighteen 
Well she was good, you know what I mean 

Summer heat, boy and girl meet, 
But uh-oh those summer nights 
Tell me more, tell me more, 
How much dough did he spend? 
Tell me more, tell me more, 
Could she get me a friend?

It turned colder, that's where it ends 
So I told her we'd still be friends 
Then we made our true love vow 
Wonder what she's doin' now 

Summer dreams ripped at the seams, 
But oh, those summer nights “ Both of us sang, we continued to sing show tunes until it was time for our family dinner. We rushed off the stage and went into our room getting dressed.

“That was so fun baby.” He said concentrating on getting dressed. I slipped on my dress and shoes. Alex again zipped the back of the dress.

“You look great love.” I said giving Alex a kiss, he smiled and gave me a tight hug.

“So do you baby. Come on we need to go.” I laid down on the bed and pulled him on top of me.

“How about we stay for a bit.” I said whispering into his ear.

“Okay sweetie.” He pulled me higher up on the bed attaching his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx
xXx