Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Twenty-Nine

{Morning}

I rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to pee. When I finished I decided that I was going to the gym while Alex was asleep. I pulled my hair into a sloppy bun and got into gym clothes. I tossed a new different outfit in my bag and wrote a note for Alex.

Alex,
I am going to the gym this morning to get fit. I will probably gone for about two hours. During that time I want you to cal my grandparents and ask them out to breakfast. Get to know them so they wont hate you like they hate me. Don’t worry about getting me food, I will get some. I love you Alex.


I placed it on my pillow and my phone next to it. I walked off to the gym ready to run. I have to admit. I am a runner. I made my way over to the front desk where they gave me a locker key. I walked off to the locker room and put my bag In. It was just about 9:30

when I started running. In high school I used to be in the track team. I was their star runner. I was the fastest runner in Clark County. I made our state number one in track. Then I started to do poorly in school because I ditched a lot. After getting kicked out of the team I started going back into my classes passing them all. I started some college courses at CSN. I have two years done at CSN in the theatrical department. I took some classes about child development. Those classes were the best.

I wonder, what would happen if by any chance I do get pregnant with Alex's child. We have only used a condom once and that was last night. Would he leave me? Would he make me have an abortion? Or would he let us keep it and start a family? I do love Alex, he is such a great guy and sweet. Yeah he does have his moments but is he ready. Is he ready to start a family with a girl that she has only know for two months? I don't even know if I am ready! I've never felt like this with any other guy. Alex has been there with me through all the Nick drama. Any other guy wouldn't help me through that. He would probably tell me to go to therapy and leave me. When I got cut by that huge fan of his Alex wanted to be by my side through every second. I had to force him to go sing. He also spoils me with small gifts. 

Also jamie loves Alex. She looks up to him like a fatherish figure. Ever since what has happened to her she has never trusted or liked men. But when Alex came around she liked him. Jamie enjoys having him around. She also thinks we would be great if we were married.

My mother loves Alex like he was her own. When they had that day together they finally clicked. My mother would love it if we were married and had a family. We are so alike in that level. The only hard part is my father. He's rough. If my mother likes Alex then my father would like him too but would make sure he is perfect. When I glanced at the clock it was 11. I decided it was time to stop. I cached my breath and walked into the locker room. I went into my locker and opened up my bag. I pulled out some of soap and stripped down. I turned on the shower and took a quick one just to get the sweat off. When I finished up I put my wet hair up into a bun and got dressed. I put on a tank top and sweatpants. I slipped on flip flops and headed out to the room.

“Look who it is?” My cousin said getting closer to me. She was with other people, two big guys and another girl.

“Korly I am trying to leave.” I told her trying to push through.

“Do you think I care?” She said holding me back. “You fucking whore.” She shouted beating me up. After a few blows I was out.

{*Later*}

Beep...... Beep........ Beep........ Beep........

That noise will not get out of my head. I tried to open my eyes but it seems not to be possible. There was talking between two people. Where was I?

“Krissiee baby, please wake up. Please be alive.” A male voice said holding my hand. How long have I been out? I heard a guitar strumming some cords before singing.

Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes,
Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Moments so dear

Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?

In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights
In cups of coffee
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife

In five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure a year in the life?

How about love? How about love?
How about love? Measure in love

Seasons of love
Seasons of love

Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Journeys to plan

Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure the life
Of a woman or a man?

In truths that she learned
Or in times that he cried
In bridges he burned
Or the way that she died

It's time now to sing out
Tho' the story never ends
Let's celebrate
Remember a year in the life of friends

Remember the love
(Oh you got to, got to)
Remember the love
(Remember the love)
Seasons of love
(Measure measure you life in love)
Seasons of love
Seasons of love
” After the song I started to open my eyes. As the picture got more clear it was Alex.

“Hi...” I was barely able to talk.

“Oh baby you are awake! I thought I lost you.” He said kissing my head.

“What happened?” I asked him holding his hand.

“Your cousin and her friends beat you up. Some woman saw you there and called an ambulance since we were docked. After someone came over to you she went to the room and told me and your mom. Good thing you had your key. Baby you have been out for 4 days.” I kissed his hand before he pressed the call button for the nurse.

“Alex I love you.” I said.

“I love you too baby.” He kissed me once, the nurse came in and checked everything. The doctors came in and looked at the charts. He talked about how I need to be relaxed for a week and not to be stressed. He unhooked me from my machines.

“Also I would like to congratulate you on your pregnancy.” The doctor said shaking Alex’s hand.

“Wait what?” I asked shocked.

“You are pregnant miss.” He said before leaving. I looked at Alex who was in complete shock like I was.

“We are going to have a baby.” Alex said with tears in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it Alex's or Nick's??
Oh the drama.
Sorry for the long wait. grounded and i lost all my stories so I have to try to remember all this.
Also writers block:/
Well new chapter hope you like it.

xXx