Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Four

"Shut up Jack, she might wake up." I heard a voice say.

"Make me." The other one said, I opened my eyes and saw Alex sitting on the floor with Jack, i think that is him.

"See dude. Now she is awake." Alex said hitting Jack's arm. I smile at Alex and he smiles back. "Do you remember what happened?" Alex asked putting a hand on my bare arm.

"No. All I remember is that I was at the party and i had a drink. Why what happened?" I ask, Jack looked at Alex with a worried look on his face.

"I will leave you two here." Jack said getting up and leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

"I don't know how to put this." He said looking down. I took my hand and tilted his head up.

"Tell me." I said placing a hand on his cheek. He took the off and placed his hand on top of mine.

"At the party last night, Nick put something in your drink that knocked you out cold. He told William that he was going to put you in your bunk on your bus but he didn't. He took you to my bus and had sex with you while you were knocked out. After he left you naked and went back to the party. I walked out to check on you but I couldn't find you. After walking on to the buses I go into mine and I saw you laying there. I picked you up and put you into my bunk. After I talked to Nick and the rest of the bands beat him up. I kicked him off the bus and off the tour." Alex said still with his hand on mine. Some tears came down my face. Alex pulled me into a hug, he placed his soft hands on my bare back as I cried into his shoulder.

"Did he have something on?" I asked with my voice cracking.

"Yes, here put this on." He gave me one of his Glamour Kills shirt and a pair of girl undies. "They are my sisters, brand new." I took the clothes and he closed his eyes. I laughed a little and pulled the clothes on.

"Thanks. You can open your eyes now." He opened his eyes and smiled. God, I love his smile. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"About 2 am." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Alex is she up yet?" I heard a girl ask.

"Yeah. Krissiee this is my sister Kayla. Kayla this is Krissiee."

"Hi." She said i smiled and she left the room again.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yeah a little. I was waiting for you to wake up."

" Can you do me a favor?" I asked him.

"Sure what ever you want."

"Sleep with me. Please?" He smiled and stood up.

"Yeah." He pulled down his pants and took off his shirt. I got out of the bunk and he got in. I got in next and pulled the certain back. I placed his arm around my tummy.

"Alex, sing me to sleep?"

"Sure." He moved my body closer to his.
"Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye - it could be for the last time and it's not right.
"Don't let yourself get in over your head," he said.
Alone and far from home we'll find you...

Dead - Like a candle you burned out;
spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words.
Scream - To be heard, like you needed any more attention;
throw the bottle, break the door, and disappear.

Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."
Forever's never seemed so long as when you're not around it's like a piece of me is missing.
I could have learned so much from you but what's left now?
Don't you realize you brought this family a world of pain?
Can't you see there could have been a happy ending we let go?

Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."

Sing me to sleep (You've taken so much with you...)
I'll see you in my dreams, (But left the worst with me...),
waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."
" Alex sang.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx