Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Forty-Two

Today we are going to Rian's house for a movie day that Jack has set up for all of us, that boy and his movies. That means I get a lazy day and get to dress like a bum. Alex was already in the shower when I got up. I made my way to the closet and picked one of his tank tops that he had there next were some sweats. I'm glad that the drawers were labeled. I sat on the floor and pulled out the last one. I searched through all of them to find a pair that matched the top.

“What ya getting?” Alex asked walking to the room with a towel around his waist locking the door behind him.

“Clothes of yours.” I told him getting up walking to the bed.

“Why do you always have to wear my clothes?” He wined like a child.

“You can wear anything of mine that you want. I just doubt that you would wear all my tops.” Picturing him in all my girly clothes.

“Well that is true.....” I laughed pulling his towel off.

“Get dressed boy.” As I said that he gave me a hug making me all wet shaking his hair. “Fuck you.” I told him taking off my pj top revealing a bare chest.

“Holy fuck Krissiee get some clothes on!” He shouted as I walked to my bad getting a bra.

“Alex nobody wants to see your dick. It's not anything special.” I said laughing getting my bra on.

“Good you got 'dem tits covered.” When I walked back he was in some boxers and trying to get some jeans on. I pulled out a pair of undies and went to the bed.

“I love you Alex.” I slipped off my bottoms and undies.

“I love your vag- I mean you.” He said winking, I pulled my undies and his sweats on.

“Pervert.” I told him wrapping my arms around him kissing his chest.

“Well it's not my fault I saw it.”

“Does this make me look like a hoe? I mean since the tank is cut low and you can see my bra kinda.” I told him shouing him.

“We are gonna be with the guys. Nobody cares if they see your side boob or not.” he said sliding a finger up my side and ribs.

“Don't you fucking start Alex.” I told him covering my sides.

“Well since you told me to stop I won't tickle you.” I went on my toes as he bent down to kiss me.

“Get dressed hoe.” I playfully slapped his chest wile going to his mirror putting my hair in a sloppy bun. After Alex got dressed we went off to his car and drove to get some doughnuts. We made our ways to Rian's house where three other cars were parked. I hopped out of his car and hurried to the door where Jack was waiting.

“Best friend!” Jack shouted hugging my head.

“Best friend!” I shouted hugging him back. Alex and I hurried in bearing the food. I took one and went into the kitchen to make some eggs.

“Do you want me to help you?” Matt asked playing with my bun.

“Sure! Bitches who wants eggs?!” I shouted to all the guys. I heard a mouthful of food 'yes'. Cooking is natural to me. In fact cooking is my favorite thing to do really. My babies will love having good food when at home. I wouldn't mind cooking for a living actually. To me it's really fun. After Matt and I finished eggs it was silent. Usually when the boys are starving they never talk. I finished my plate and sat on the couch with Alex. Jack scarfed his down and was already picking a movie out. Maybe a marathon by the look of it. After all the boys were stuffed Zack took the plates and put them in the sink. Man we work well as a team. Jack put in the first movie and the popcorn was already out. I grabbed a blanket off the chair and cuddled with Alex.
During the middle of the second movie there was a knock at the door. Since nobody got up I answered the door. There was this cute older girl waiting.

“Hello.” I said letting her in.

“Hey I'm Lisa, I'm just here to get my things.” She said staring at Alex. He got up and went up to us.

“Babe go finish the movie. I love you.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Okay boo don't be long.” I walked back to Jack and sat on his lap.

[*Alex POV*]

I walked with Lisa to my room here. This is really awkward with my ex and Krissiee here at the same place.

“Who is she Alex?” She asked her arms still folded.

“Krissiee my-”

“Pregnant girlfriend. I read about her in AP. When did you meet her?” We entered my room and she went to find her stuff.

“The day we broke up.”

“Oh so you fucked her that same day and knocked her up?” She said in a bitter tone.

“What the fuck Lisa why are you being so cold.”

“You shouldn't be with that whore.” She said grabbing the last of her stuff.

“You shouldn't have fucked my friend.” I told her walking to the room.

“Wow I can't believe your fucking going there your the one who fucked a whore.” She said walking out.

“You know what Lisa, your the fucking whore. Keep your damn legs closed and get out of here, I never want to fucking see you again.:” I told her pointing at the door.

“Have fun fucking the whore Alex.' She said before I slammed the door in her face. I stormed off to the bathroom and sat in front of the bath tub. I can't believe she said all that bullshit about Krissiee. I'm completely done with her. I propped up my arms on my knees resting my head on my palms trying to calm down.

“Alex?” I heard Krissiee ask through the door sniffling and her voice crack. She opened the door a crack.

“Krissiee I don't think you should talk to him right now.” Rian said.

“Babe what's wrong?” I asked opening the door with my foot revealing her in tears. “Oh come here babe.” I told her opening my arms. She sat on my lap and continued to cry. I closed the door with my foot.

“Alex why did she say that?” She asked in a whisper voice still cracking. I wiped the tears off her face and kissed her forehead.

“Because she wanted to hurt me and you.” I told her rocking her softly. “Sweetie I'm sorry she called you mean things. She's the whore not you. She doesn't know you like I do. Please don't cry.” I told her rubbing her back.

“I don't want to see her again. Never ever.” She shook her head wiping the rest of tears.

“Never ever. Come on boo lets go watch that movie. I bet Jack misses you.” She smiled and got up. I grabbed her hand and walked with her to the couch. After I sat down she rested her head on my lap with the blanket on her. After the movie ended she fell asleep still sniffling.

“Alex I'm worried about Krissiee a bit. I don't know if it was because of her hormones or what but after you left she sat on my lap and was shaking hard. She wasn't cold I think it was cause she was like paranoid about you two.” Jack said looking at her.

“What do you mean bu shaking?” I asked him starting to get worried.

“Full on body completely shaking. Once she heard you two yelling she started to cry. She also did this thing with her fingers. She gets her index fingers and she rubs them hard and fast on her thumbs. I really don't know man but she's mt best friend and I don't want anything bad happen to her.” Jack said, I could really tell he was concerned about her because I've never seen him worried like that before.

“Alright well when we get home I will talk to her about it. I don't want to wake her up right now. She needs that sleep.” I told him feeling her cheek.

“Do you know why Lisa said all that about her? We could hear it perfectly from here.” Zack asked waiting to order some pizza.

“Maybe because she wants me back, maybe she is jealous, honestly I have no clue why she said that. Whatever the reason I never want to see her again.”