Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Forty-Six

“Krissiee! Alex Wake up it's Christmas!” Jamie shouted jumping on our bed. I groaned and still laid down.

“Babe you okay?” Alex asked rubbing my back.

“Baby I'm okay. Go without me. I will be down in ten minuets tops.” I said cuddling with all the blankets. This is one of the rare times I have morning sickness. I made my way out of my bed putting my hair up in a sloppy bun. I took a few deep breaths and walked down stairs where Alex was making breakfast.

“You alright babe?” He asked more concentrated on me than the food.

“Yeah, just make sure we don't burn the place down.” I told him picking up Baz. “Babe I'm taking him out.” I told him walking to the basement and let him out in the snow. I watched him run off and do his thing. It snowed over night because there plenty of new snow on the car.

“Baz!” I shouted letting him run to me. I picked him up and placed his paws in my hand warming them up. We walked back inside where breakfast was finished. It was a pancake breakfast. He already had my plate set next to him with a jar of Strawberry jelly next to it. I kissed his head and sat next to him putting the spread on my pancakes.

“Well that's different.” Isobel said.

“It's really good. I have always had them like this.” I told her putting the jar back on the table.

“Mom! After this could we open presents?” Jamie asked excited. I laughed kissing her head.

“I was thinking we could wait some. Maybe you can make a snowman?” My mom said.

“Okay! Alex Krissiee will you help me?” She asked smiling.

“Of course.” Alex said. Breakfast was sort of quiet. Alex washed the dishes while Jamie and I went to her room to get her ready for the snow. I pulled out the proper clothes and went into my room getting my clothes on. I slipped on my hat and boots then my gloves. As soon as I was finished Alex barely started to get dressed. I went back into Jamie's room helping her put on her boots. Why are all winter boots hard to get on?

“You ladies ready for a snowman?” Alex asked stepping into her room. We nodded and went to the door leading outside. We picked the spot in front of the cabin.

“Here is perfect.” She said starting the head. I started the top and Alex started the bottom.

“This snowman is gonna be a bad ass.” I said trying to form the perfect top.

“Hell yeah he is!” Alex shouted struggling to make the bottom.

“Come on slow poke!” I shouted throwing a snowball at Alex's head.

“Bitch.” He said throwing another one.

“Jamie come on.” I told her throwing more at Alex.

“That's not fair! You have a partner.” He said getting me in the shoulder. I got a big one and nailed him in the crotch.

“Foul!” He said putting his hand over.

'”Stop being a loser Alex!” Jamie said getting him in the chest.

“This is war little one.” Alex said making a big one hitting her. Alex and Jamie had a complete battle with Jamie getting Alex more.

“You fucking suck.” I said to Alex going over to him to kiss him. During our kiss he opened up my pants and put snow in my pants.

“Got ya.” I punched his chest.

“Dick. Now my ass is cold. Jamie attack him!” She jumped on Alex making him fall to the floor. I smiled and pulled his pants down some getting his bare ass in the snow.

“Fuck!” He shouted.

“Now you know how I feel! War over?” I said sticking out my hand. He got up and pulled up his pants.

“For now.” He shook my hand and we finished the snowman. We used scraps from the ground to make the face.

“I love him.” I said looking at our creation. We walked back in the cabin putting our shoes next to the washer. We made our way up and when we got undressed we put our clothes in the sink so we could at least dry them off. I changed into some sweats and a regular shirt. Alex got into some new jeans and a button up that I love.

“I hope you like what I got you.” He said kissing me softly.

“I always like what you get me.” I told him slipping my hands in his back pockets. He placed his hands on by butt and kissed me again.

“I love you.” He said as I rested my head on his chest.

“I love you too.” After standing in each others arms for a while we went downstairs where Jamie was waiting impatiently. We got on the couch and sat close.

“Jamie can you sort out all the gifts?” My father asked.

“Okay.” She gave everyone their gifts and sat back down. It started with Alex.

“Read who it's from.” Isobel said.

“This is from The McCoy family.” He opened it up and he pulled out two Ravens jerseys. A home and an away.

“Thank you guys so much. This is amazing.” He said putting it back in the box and set it aside.

“This one is from Alex.” I said looking at him. As soon as I saw the box I got extremely happy. I opened the Nike box revealing a pair of custom running shoes.

“I thought when the kids are born you could maybe start running like you used to.” He said.

“Alex these are perfect. I love them.” I told him kissing his head.

“This one is from Isobel and Peter.” She said. She opened it and it was a Precious Moments figure. The little mermaid.

“She is my favorite! Thank you.” She said staring at it.

“This one is from The McCoy family.” Isobel read opening it.

“We love Olive Garden. Thank you!” They said. It defiantly was my idea to get them a gift card and some money.

“This one is for Jamie.” My father said while my mother was too busy taking pictures. I grabbed Alex's hand and squeezed it. “A home made ornament with all of our names on it. It's so cute.” He said thanking her.

“This one is from Jamie.” Alex said opening a small bag. He pulled out a ornament but one different from my parents. “Jamie it's perfect!” He said messing her hair up. Alex handed me a large heavy box

“This one is from Peter and Isobel.” I unwrapped it and it was a wooden case. I opened it up and almost cried. “Oh my god.” I said looking at all the colors.

“Your father told us how much you loved to draw so once we saw this we had to get it.” I wiped my few tears that fell. After everything that happened in Maryland I used to draw my emotions out.

“This is perfect. Thank you guys.” I said putting it away wiping more tears. Alex wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me in close.

“This one is from Alex and Krissiee.” She pulled the paper off and pulled out a huge movie collection of Disney movies. “Yes!” She shouted. Jamie never had any of her own Disney movies she only rented them but now since she has every one that has been released on DVD she is set.

“This one is from Krissiee.” Peter opened up their gift showing the Disney cups I got them. My parents opened their card and it was Alex's turn.

“This one is from Krissiee.” He opened up the two big boxes since all he had were two left. “Oh my god Krissiee.” He said in amazement of the Nikes I got him.

“You better like them. I waited forever for them. Stupid Black Friday.” I said kissing his cheek.

“They are perfect love.”

“These are from Alex.” I smiled opening up the larger box. “Alex!” I shouted hugging him tightly. He got me the complete Star Wars set. I opened the next gift and revealed a diamond necklace in the shape of a heart. “You are the best boyfriend ever Alex.” I kissed his lips as he put it on. Jamie had a lot more presents to open getting everything she wanted. While Jamie was opening her gifts Alex whispered to me.

“I'm glad I have you in my life. I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx