Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Forty-Seven

Jamie came into my bed with a small fever this morning while we were still asleep. Today will be a great in door day and let her feel better. I walked with Jamie to her room getting some warmer clothes for her to wear. I slipped on her slippers and went back into my room getting some moccasins on. I slipped on a hat and kissed Alex good morning.

“Babe we are having a lazy day.” He smiled and got out of bed going straight to his bag. He pulled out a new pair of pj pants and a v-neck. “We are going to get some breakfast.” I told him getting Jamie going down stairs where Isobel was making breakfast.

“Momma, I'm feeling a bit sick.” Jamie said running over to my mom giving her a tight hug.

“Okay sweetie. Make sure to stay warm.” I went behind Alex and kissed his back.

“What are we going to do today sweetie?” I asked kissing his back again.

“I was thinking movie marathon.” He said turning around placing his hands on my shoulders.

“That sounds good.” I said sitting at the table next to Jamie. Alex was being a sweetheart and bringing us our food.

“Thank you for making breakfast.” I told her as soon as she came to the table. She made two breakfast sandwiches with eggs, canned jalapenos, avocados, and cheese. I am so glad she made a spicy one for me because I am so craving spicy food. “This is so good!” I said finished. I went to the sink cleaning the plate. I walked back to the table.

“Would it be alright if we have a movie marathon?” Alex asked as I massaged his shoulders.

“Yeah. How about Star Wars?” Peter asked and I smiled.

“Of course.” I went to the large TV and hooked up the Blu-Ray player. I went back upstairs and got my DVD collection of Star Wars that the Gaskarth's gave me. I took the blanket from our bed and went back downstairs. I set the blanket on the couch and put the first movie in. Alex got on the corner of the couch first I got in after. After two movies we had a small lunch and continued for another two movies.

“We are going out to eat is there anywhere special you want?” My mother asked us.

“Actually mom I was thinking about staying home. I still don't feel good.” I said still cuddling with Alex.

“Okay dear well we will bring you back some food. We shouldn't be gone for that long. Maybe about 2 hours.” She said getting up getting a jacket on starting the fireplace.

“Thanks mom.”

“Can I stay home too?” Jamie asked hugging me.

“Not this time hun.” My mother said getting her up. Good I want some alone time with my man.

“Okay.” She said all sad, I turned the TV on and put on a TV movie.

“Have fun you guys!” I said as they got ready going out to the cars. I smiled at Alex and kissed him. He placed his hand behind my neck pulling me in closer.

“I love you princess.” He said kissing my cheek.

“I love you too love.” I told him getting on his lap cuddling him. We started making out for a long time feeling each other.

“Are you in the mood sweetie?” He asked kissing my neck. I smiled and nodded my head. I took his hand and led him up in the room taking off his shirt. It has been months since we have last had sex.

“Are you sure you want to have sex? I mean look at me all big.” I said feeling the stomach.

“Krissiee! I love you even if you were 500 pounds. Your my beautiful girl. Are you sure if you want to do this? Don't worry it wont hurt or bother the babies at all. I promise. Besides it's good to get those sex hormones out of you.” He said feeling my hips.

“I'm ready.” He slipped off my shirt kissing my collar bone then my breasts. I moan as this kisses slipping his PJ pants off. He pulled my pants off quickly lifting me up carrying me to the bed laying me down gently. He got on top of me kissing me. He kissed his way down from my lips to my neck, in between then under my breasts, down my stomach and stopping my pelvis. He pulled my panties down kissing my way back up taking off my bra. He smiled and kissed my lips before getting up to lock the door. Before he got in the bed he slipped his boxers off getting under the blankets with me.
Its been months since we have sex and after today that was the best ever! I don't know if it's been from my crazy sex hormones from these bugs or what but man it was perfect. When we finished we both got up and decided to shower. Showering together is another favorite thing we tend to do a lot. After showering I got into the same clothes and took off the sheets switching them and putting them in the washer.

“Alex that was perfect. I love you so much.” I said going on my toes pulling him down to kiss him.

“I agree with that. I love you too sweetheart.” We walked back up to the living room and went back to the couch cuddling with Baz. I pulled him on my lap and kissed his head. It wasn't long before they came back with food.

“Momma daddy I missed you!” I said giving them both a hug moving over to Jamie then Peter and Isobel. Once my mother placed all the food down for us she smiled at me giving me another hug.

“I see your really happy Krissiee, someone got lucky.” She said whispering I busted out laughing.

“You know me too well mom.” I took my seat and opened up my meal. A huge salad with some fresh fruit to the side.

“What was so funny?” He asked eating.

“Oh nothing, my mom knows us too well.” I said kissing his shoulder.

“Do you mind if we watch another movie?” Peter asked.

“Sure dad.” Alex said, we were sitting at a small table for four in the kitchen right by the living room where we can still see the TV. Jamie got up and went over to me sitting in the seat closest to me.

“Do you think we can make something sweet to eat?” She asked smiling.

“Sure sweetheart. What were you thinking of making?” I asked her giving her a piece of fruit.

“Thank you. I was thinking about a cake. Like a small cake so each of us have a decent slice.”

“I will have to see if we have batter. Okay?”

“Okay!” She ran back to the couch cuddling with Baz. After eating out wonderful meal I went to the pantry and pulled out all the cake mixes.

“Jamie I am ready!” I said preheating the oven. She went through a cabinet pulling out the right size bowls and the right size pan. Jamie and I love to bake. Really when I was home with her that was all we did. My mom always told me that all the batter we ate would go straight to my ass. I kinda believed her. We decided to make a strawberry flavor cake since that was all that was here. Strawberry has to be my favorite flavor of cake. While the cake was in the oven I heard light thunder, it must be storming a while a way. I can tell it's going to come closer. Jamie and I went up stairs where I ran the bath. Today was the day we are washing Baz. I walked downstairs and picked him up while he was with Alex.

“Baby we are washing Baz.” He smiled and kissed his head. I carried him up stairs and took off my sweatpants. “Okay Baz. It's bath time.” I said putting him in the warm water getting on my knees. He rolled in the water, I guess he likes getting wet. I got my shampoo and put some on my hands.

“Do you want me to hold him?” Jamie asked.

“I think he is good” I said getting the soap everywhere on him. “Can you put the water back on?” I asked Jamie. She turned the water on to warm and rinsed him.

“Can I condition him?” She asked as I got up.

“Yeah take your pants off first. Just to get an easier grip on him.” She took hers off and got in conditioning him. I dried off my legs still there in my undies. After she was done she picked him up and handed him to me where I dried him off.

“Oh puppy you are so soft!” I said kissing his head. He barked some in response. Jamie and I both got our pants back on and carried the new clean Baz downstairs. I dropped him off with Alex and checked on the cake. I pulled it out and turned the oven off. I pulled out frosting ingredients and whipped some up. Once the cake was cool I iced it up and sliced it evenly. I put a slice on each plate and a fork.

“Cake is ready!” I said handing out the pieces. I sat back down and ate my piece with Alex. After we finished our cake and the last two movies it was bed time and the storm came close. Alex and I went into our room and got in bed cuddling listening to the thunder. There was a light knock on the door.

“Come in.” Alex said, it was Jamie with Baz in her hands.

“Can I sleep with you guys?” She asked shutting the door. I smiled and scooted over so she can get in. She let Baz on the foot of our bed and crawled in.

“When I was your age I was scared too. Then I realized that it's never gonna hurt me.” I told her kissing her head.

“Good night.” I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her blankets up.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx