Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Forty-Nine

[*Alex's POV*]

“Alex it's mom. I just wanted to make sure you guys are awake. We are gonna start packing up the car.” She said through the door. I got up without waking her up.

“Mom our bag will be last she is still asleep.” I told her before I heard her walk off. I started packing up our stuff and leaving an outfit for her to wear. I pulled out matching shoes and set them on the coffee table in our room. I slipped shoes on helping packing everything up that is packed. We didn't have many boxes since we shoved a lot of them in the food box. I hurried to the room and grabbed our blanket from home bringing it to the car putting it on our seat. It's been an hour and a half and she still isn't up. I went to the room and checked on her.

“Dear?” I said kissing her forehead. She groaned and snuggled more with the blankets.

“Blah.” I smiled and pulled her hair back behind her ear.

“Baby you need to get up, shower, and get dressed. We are waiting on you.”

“Okay love.” She got up stripping her way to the shower. I smiled and packed up her dirty clothes in the suitcase carrying it to the car.

“Hey she just got in the shower, so leave in like 20?” I said to her father who was going to drive to the airport. He smiled and went to double check the house. I went back up to the room grabbing her backpack and pillow pet bringing it to the car. Once I was back up she barely got out of the shower.

“Good morning beautiful.” I said placing my hands on her bare shoulders kissing her.

“Good morning.” She smiled pinching my nipple. She went to her clothes and quickly got ready. I laughed as she was trying to put her hair up but failing. I got off the bed helping her out. I braided her hair making it look good.

“I'm not gay, May taught me as a kid whenever I hung out with Jack.” She laughed pretty hard before getting up.

“Come on babe. Let's go home.” I held her hand and led her to the car that was already started with everyone in it. She got in after I did putting the blanket over her. She smiled and held my hand. After 30 minuets of driving I leaned over to her cuddling with her.

“Krissiee what's wrong?” She has been looking out the window this whole trip and hasn't said a word.

“What if Nick is the father?” She whispered with a tear falling down.

“Darling it's okay, I will always love you and these children.” I told her wiping the tear away.

“I really don't want him to see them but they need to see and know who their biological father is. I would feel like complete shit if they never did.”

“If you do have Nick come over I have to be there with you. Someone will have to be there.” she nodded and rested her head on my shoulder.

“When should we find out?” She asked feeling her stomach.

“As soon as the children are born. I want Nick at the hospital either the day they are born or the day after. I want it done and over with.”

“Okay I will tell Eric then. Are you sure you want to find out?” I asked her rubbing her stomach.

“Yes, I will feel bad if I never knew.”

“Darling I will always love you even if the babies aren't mine. You are mine and those kids will be mine too. Just not blood related.” I kissed her head feeling the babies.

“I love you so much darling. I pray that they are yours cause they will be so beautiful.” She said smiling. God I hope they are too. I wouldn't want her to remember every second that she was raped twice. She has been through enough shit already. I kissed her head again before she fell back asleep. From here on out this will be some long months.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx