Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Seven

Alex looked at me with a sad look on his face.

"Alex could I stay with you again?" I ask.

"Of course you can." Alex said with a smile on his face. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Emily runs up to me.

"Sweetie what happened? I heard some yelling." Emily asked putting her hair up. I looked at Alex and shake my head.

"Can we not talk about it right now?" Alex said.

"Sure thing. Is she going to be with you tonight?" Emily asked Alex.

"Yeah. We got to go." I smiled at my sister and walked off with Alex. We walked to his bus and heard shouting.

“Not this again.”Alex said.

“What is the matter?” I asked him as he sat on the bus entrance step, I sat in his lap.

“Every now and then Kayla and Zac have a “fight”.” Alex said using air quotes. I laughed and sneezed. “Bless you.” I rested my head on his shoulder. I decided to tell Alex about my ex boyfriend. Quinn was me last boyfriend. I thought I loved him, I thought he loved me. We were at my friend Joe’s party at his house. Joe was gay and I told him everything. So at the party he tried to get me drunk and get into my pants. He tossed me over his shoulder and carried me to a room. He was drunk and he was determined to get into my jeans. I wouldn’t let him so he beat me. I ran out of the house and ran to my house. Every time I would see him he would threaten to kill me. I told my mom the problem, so we left Baltimore and took a flight to Las Vegas.

“I would never do that to anyone.” Alex said. I smile and press my lips to his. It was a small kiss. The arguing stopped and we walked in. Kayla was gonna sleep on the couch. Alex and I watched The Little Mermaid for a while. Kayla was complaining about the movie so we went to bed. Alex got in first then I did. I pulled the certain and looked at Alex. He sang ‘Six Feet Under the Stars’ as I fell asleep.

*In the morning*

“I wanna hold them like they do in Texas Please.” Alex sang in a whisper.

“I love Lady Gaga.” I said. I hopped out of his bunk and went into the Living Room. Alex followed.

“Yuck!!” Alex said. Kayla was eating his face again. “See this is what I mean.” Alex said.