Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Eight

Soon after an hour of Kayla eating Zac's face we pulled up to a rest stop. Alex and I were the last two to leave.
"We are going to the zoo soon." The driver said. I looked at Alex and smiled. We walked out and Emily came up to us again.

"Alex see you at the zoo." I gave him a hug, Blake and John walked up to me. we walked back to the bus and I took a nap.

{Alex pov}

After Krissiee left Emily looked back at me.

"What happened?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"Nick."With that single word I said her mood changed in seconds. "Nick touched her again. She was taking a shower, nobody was there. He had a condom on and it didn't break." She shook her head, tears were coming out of her eyes.

"She is my baby sister. I was supposed to keep care of her on this tour." I gave her a hug as she cried more. After a while she left, I hopped on to the bus to see once again my sister's face attached to my best friend's. Jack came up to me and noticed I was down.

"Hey man. What's wrong?" He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Krissiee."

"Is she okay? You have been getting pretty close with her." He nudged my arm.

"Dude not like that. Her last and only ex boyfriend tried to get into her pants and threatened to kill her! Nick has gotten into hers twice!! She was saving her virginity for the man she wanted to be with for the rest of her life."

"Wait Nick got her twice? Where was I when that happened?" Jack asked.

"I don't know where you were. She was taking a shower and Nick got her there. I stopped him." We talked more about Krissiee, I told him that I have a small thing for her but I don't know when the right time is. The rest of the band like me. I am gonna feel really bad for her mom and little Jackie. When Krissiee tells her parents it will be bad.

{Krissiee pov}

I woke up to Mathew poking my leg.

"We stopped and Alex is waiting for you." I get up out of my bunk and get dressed. I put my naturally wavy hair into a sloppy bun and went to Alex. The rest of the band was out already. I took Alex's hand and walked through the entrance. Alex and II took a left and went to the Birds in the children part.

"Aren't they pretty?" I said looking at Alex who looked back at me.

"Not as pretty as you."I smiled and blushed a little bit. After about 30 minuets of walking around there we went up to the Forest part. We walked up to the monkeys and both laughed.

"I think she likes you Gaskarth." I said, there was a monkey who was smiling at Alex and was giving him leaves. Alex gave the monkey the leaves back.

"I'm very sorry Miss, but I am with this lovely woman." The monkey seemed like she knew English because she started to cry. Alex looked at me, I was cracking up at the sight. He apologized once more and left for the tigers. I hid be hing Alex a little. Tigers are cute in books but not in real life. Alex turned around and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

"I don't really like tigers in real life."

"Well then lets go." I shook my head and we stayed and looked at them. We stayed there for a quick time due to my dislike to Tigers. Next was the panda's. I smiled and went up to the cage. One Panda reached his arm out and I touched it. The fur was so soft.

"Alex come feel her fur." I said, Alex walked over to me and placed his hand on top of mine. His fingers were touching the fur. "Panda's are my second favorite animal."

"I think she likes you." I look at Alex and playfully punch his stomach.

"Not as much as that monkey." Alex and I were with the Panda for less than an hour, after the panda we went to the polar section. It was too cold so we weren't there for a while. Next was the Tigers. I like the lion's cause I think they are fierce. I went up to the railing and looked down. Alex's body was right behind mine. I saw a red haired guy near us, I looked over and noticed it was Nick. I turned around and hid my face in Alex's chest. Nick leaned over a little too much and fell in but he was holding on with his hands.

"Alex come help me man!" Nick shouted.

"You fucked with her one to many times!" Alex took me away from him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Nick climb out.

"Damn." I muttered. We walked as quick as we could and went to the Koala section. There was a woman holding one and I went up to her. "Could I hold it? They are my favorite animal."

"Sure thing." She said in an Australian accent. She put the Koala into my arms and I smiled.

"I will be back in a second Krissiee." Alex said. I nod as he runs off.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

"No. He is a really close friend." I said kissing the Koala on the head.

"You two look perfect for each other." I thanked her and talked for a while till Alex got back.

"Here let me take her now." She said as Alex walked back up to us. I thanked her once again and took Alex's hand. I noticed he had something be hing his back. I tried to reach for it but Alex took it away.

"Alex."I wined like a little kid.

"Not until we get to the bus." He said. I pouted and crossed my arms, stopping where I was at. Alex put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"You will love it." He placed his lips on mine, I kissed back. I took his hand again and we walked to the buses. We were in front of mine and he pulled the bag out. He handed it to me, I opened the bag to see a panda and a Koala stuffed animal. I put them in the bag and give Alex a tight hug. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you!!"

"Your welcome. There is no show tonight so I was wondering if you would like to go out to get some ice cream with me?" He asked.

"Of course I will."

"I will see you then." We said our good byes and I enter my bus. The driver is entering something in the GPS.

"Did anyone get on the bus?" I asked him.

"Not that I saw. Why?"

"Could you check the bus for me?"

"Sure." He looked all around and in every bunk. There was no sign of Nick. I put on Peter Pan and watched the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx

comment please??