Status: ummm. slowly active.

The Postal Service

Have you seen this girl?She's been running through my dreams.

So, basically, Pat Kirch was the most adorable thing I had ever seen.
And not in the innocent way it may seem.
I loved his face from first glance, he was just gorgeous that way. And for a [short] time, all I wanted, was to have Pat Kirch whisper sweet nothings into my ear, for his soft lips to be pressed against mine, and for his arms around my hips.
What can I say? Love at first sight?
Nah, 'cause love isn't that simple. I noticed then his adorably adorable arm around some redhead's little waist.
He had a girlfriend. Of course he had a girlfriend!
Of course she was stunning.
Of course she was a lying,cheating, whore just waiting for the guys to get big so she could mooch off them? Yeah, of course. It wasn't even that hard to figure out, like she didn't bother putting up a front anymore so she decided to treat Pat like dirt instead.

And of course I pried Kennedy about it afterwards, until he told me that Pat knew that she was using him, but he never did anything about it AND that they had already been together for a year and a half. Crap. I didn't want to let him get hurt,sure I really didn't know the guy, but I practically eye-fucked him a second ago. So I decided that by all costs I should break them up.
Not for me.
For Pat.
Well, that's what I told myself. Kennedy knew, he just looked the other way and chatted with the rest of his bandmates, because he knew everyone wanted her gone.

I spent the rest of that day contemplating how I would go about plan 'Get rid of that nasty bitch' , not paying attention to her(the nasty bitch) complaining or their rehearsal much.

The other guys were cool, and it didn't take long for me to befriend the rest of 'em, and it was exactly two days later, when I found that The Maine was probably going to be a part of my life for years to come,maybe even forever.
But then again, there is no such thing as forever with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
agh,i need to start getting into the flow of this story.
and get some real dialog up in hear. hehe
and have you noticed these posts are really short.?

comment.please. :3