Status: Done?...Done.

Missing Pieces Are Realized The Longer You Are Gone

Letter From Axton.

Chaos.

I knew you’d figure it out at one point or another, but I didn’t think it’d be so soon. When I was with you, you were to far gone, all you thought about was those nightmare you kept having. I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I couldn’t even save myself, how could I save you? You had to save yourself and I had to make you. Your right, I’ve did manipulate you and I don’t love you. Not the way you love me, anyways.

It’s gotten so much worse Chaos. I feel like I’m lost every single day. I can’t believe you even found me. I didn’t change my number to drop you, I change it so that you wouldn’t be ashamed of what you found on the other side. I’d like nothing more then to come home. I’m in London. My plane leaves at twelve something. I hope you didn’t get rid of all my shit because I’m don’t have much here. I can’t wait to see you. I can’t wait for you to save me. That park? Two thirty nine PM, right?
Well, I better set my alarm.
Thank you for not giving up on me.
And for not hating my guts for this.
Be seeing you…

Much affection my lovely,
Axton.
♠ ♠ ♠
...via e-mail. I just recieved this about twenty minutes ago. It's not much for words, but he's coming home. He's going to be alright.