Status: Active

Hush Little Baby

You're Smothered In Tragedy

center Image

Jason's POV

“James?” Lars asked sleepily, as Kirk rubbed his eyes trying to adjust his eyes to the light.

“w-wh-hat?” he stuttered drunkenly, closing the door behind him and stumbling to where we were standing.

“Where have you been?” Kirk questioned.

“Th-ha-t’s n-no-ne o-of-f y-yo-ou-ur bu-usi-ne-ss Ha-ha-ha-mmet” he answered harshly.

“Don’t talk to him like that” Lars defended, “We’ve been waiting for you, for hours James, it’s almost 4 am” he said madly.

“ A-an-nd s-so f-f-u-c-kin-ng w-h-hat?!” he said, “ I-I c-ca-an r-re-tu-rn t-to t-th-he b-b-u-us w-w-he-ne-ver t-th-e f-f-u-ck I-I w-a-an-t!” he yelled loudly.

I was completely frozen, watching the whole scene Lars and James kept yelling at each other, soon the yelling became pushing, Kirk got between them trying to stop them, but he was loosing control of the situation.

“Jason, don’t stand there, C’mon help me” Kirk yelled struggling with both, drummer and guitarist.

I walked to where James was standing, by now Kirk had grabbed Lars, it was my turn to calm the “All Mighty Hetfield,” my legs felt like jell-o, I couldn’t do this, he was my hero, my idol, I was not supposed to stand in his way, but he was about to kill my other two idols.

To be honest aside from Cliff, James had always been my favorite, James was my hero, my idol, my GOD, and I was about to stop him, “Don’t y-yo-u think it N-ne-ews-sted” he growled, a little bit more sober, but still drunk enough.

“I’m sorry James, but I have to do it” I admitted nervously.

Kirk on the other side was fighting to keep the little Dane in his grip, “Quit apologizing Jase, just do it!” he yelled.

Okay, here I go, I got behind James and trapped him with my arms, but hell he was strong, “L-l-et me go N-ne-ew-kid” he was trying to get free, and I was struggling to keep him in line.

“I sa-id l-le-t me go!” he yelled even angrier if that was possible, all I saw before everything went black, was James elbow collapsing with my eyes, then I passed out.

James’ POV

“Fuckin’ great James” Lars barked angrily as Kirk leaned next to Jason who was knocked out on the bus floor.

“Jase?” Lars questioned, placing himself next to Kirk, dangerously close.

Kirk and Lars were trying desperately to wake him up but Jason was not answering, “C’mon Jase wake up” Kirk pleaded.

I finally realized what I had done , when I turned my head and saw that Jason wasn’t waking up, no matter how much Lars and Kirk were trying, I was no longer drunk but I wasn’t able to move either.

Around Jason’s eye was already forming a black, greenish bruise and it was all my fault, how in hell was I supposed to explain this to the press, “Oh yeah I was drunk, and I fucking hit my bassist”

Fuck.

“Holy Shit “ Jason’s voice ringed in my ears, wait Jason?

I turned around and Lars and Kirk had helped Jason up, he was taking a look at his swollen eye, “Don’t you have something to say Hetfield?” Lars asked angrily.

“Yeah” I answered.

“And?” Kirk questioned.

“I told you to get out of my way Newkid” I growled defensively.

Lars and Kirk were angry, but they wouldn’t dare to confront me, so they just walked back to their bunks, Jason nodded nervously at my response, I just passed him, not even look him in the eyes and got in my bunk; god why was I such a dick to Jason?

Jason’s and my bunk were across from Lars‘ and Kirk’s, Kirk and Jason had chosen the upper bunks, while Lars and myself got the lower bunks. I turned around uncomfortably thinking the same thing I think since September 27, a year ago, "I miss you Cliffy," I whispered soflty.

I didn’t notice the tears slipping down my cheeks, I tried my best to cry silently, but my sobs were extremely loud, I felt someone’s presence watching me, but I was facing my bunk’s wall, plus didn’t care , I cried until I fell asleep, always the same question in mind, why did it have to be Cliff, my Cliff?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter.
Pleaase tell me what you think about it, a comment won't kill ya.

Title's Credit: My Friend Of Misery-Metallica