Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

Jail Bait

Nikki did as I’d asked and left me to get ready. As he rifled through my cupboards I could hear him singing. He couldn’t sing for shit, which made it cute.
Wait Nikki cute?
Oh dear…I think Nikki has a cute side what next.

I shook my head but continued listening to him and his rendition of Kiss which had turned my grumpy mood into a considerably happier one.

“Found it!” he came charging in waving it.

I smiled staring at him. Moments where he was actually smiling instead of glaring or sneering were rare so I soaked it in.

“Are you almost ready?” Nikki asked clearing his throat and drinking some vodka from the bottle before putting it down on my dressing table.

“Almost,” I replied absentmindedly.

We left shortly after and finished the bottle on the walk over to Ruby’s. Both of us had gotten quite giddy and he kept picking me up and spinning around.

“Ruby guess who made it!” Nikki announced when we found her inside with the hordes of people.
She turned around, stumbling and clearly drunk, and raised an eyebrow at me then looked down. My fingers were laced with Nikki’s and I’d only just noticed.

“You’re stupidly late to my party and now this!” she pointed to our hands. I felt Nikki squeeze mine slightly tighter.

“What’s the problem?” he asked, not looking amused one bit.

Ruby glared at me but it softened on him as she was visibly backing down and didn’t want to fight with him being on my team. She turned on her heel and continued her previous conversation.

“Come on, lets go find the guys and get a drink,” Nikki suggested, un-phased probably because he was drunk already.

I shrugged and he pulled me across the room. Both the guys were talking to women but stood together.

“Hey Faggots!” I smiled.

“About time you showed,” Tommy said and hugged me before getting back to his lady.

“Where you been?” Vince also hugged me.

“Sleepin’” I told him.

“Sleepin’…while Sixx is around…sure!” he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and picked up a bottle. About ten minutes later Ruby slid her way over and grabbed me by the arm and took me into her bedroom.

“What the fuck is that huh? Holding hands, what are you dating?” she was furious.

“Dude, what the fuck! We’re just friends.” I told her.

“You can’t date him you know. He’s not good enough for you. You’ve seen how he treats women!” Ruby rambled on and on while lighting a cigarette.

“We’re friends, Ru’. Stop this.”

“Friends huh, friends that fuck one minute and say ‘I love you’ the next.” She continued loudly.

“Ru’ you’re wasted. Stop this now.” I urged her firmly.

“No I won’t! He’s not good enough for you!” she cried.

Then I snapped, admittedly it didn’t take much.

“Ruby this is non of your god damn business! You have no say in who I am friends with, who I sleep with or who I fucking date!” I screamed angrily, “Don’t tell me what to fucking do. I make my own decisions and my own mistakes. They are mine to make. So fuck you!” I told her and left the room.

“Woah, what’s up?” Vince stopped me.

“I’ve had enough, I’m leaving,” I reported and took off out the door, alcohol in hand.

I stalked off down the road so angry I wanted to cry. Ruby was meant to be my best friend and now she was pulling that shit. I collapsed on the sidewalk near the end of the road and took deep breaths, holding my head in my hands.

I was so mad at Ruby it was a shock that I hadn't hit her, I was shaking with rage.

“Alexa are you ok? What happened?” Nikki came towards me in a fast paced strut, which made me smirk for a moment.

“That wench is trying to tell me what to do.” I explained.

“What about?”

I sighed, cos I was good at it, “About us. Whatever 'us' is.” We hadn't ever talked about what was going on because I couldn’t bring myself to.

“I see,” he sighed himself and sat alongside me.

I was cringing now; this was not something I ever wanted us to have to discuss. We rarely had serious conversations and I preferred it that way.

“She has no right. What the hell is her problem,” he finally said with a slightly raised tone.

I looked at him vaguely surprised, until I realized it was just the fact that someone was opposing him.

“What did she say?” Nikki asked.

I didn’t want to tell him because it was fucking horrible and untrue. I hate it when people say someone isn’t good enough. How can you deem someone to be inadequate, really?

“She said she thinks we’re dating or going to and that you treat women terrible so we’re not allowed to basically.” I rounded up the less offensive parts.

“What we do is not her decision though. It’s got nothing to do with her!”
I waited for him to make eye contact with me but gave up after a while.
“Fuck her. Come on!” he got to his feet and helped me to mine.

“Where are we going?” I questioned.

“To your place to get drunk,” he waved his bottle of whiskey around.

“Better than anything I can come up with,” I agreed.

***

We ended up watching a horror movie on late night TV with our alcohol, curled up together on my couch. I had my legs over his and his arm was around me as we kept making stupid comments at the actors’ terrible acting.
Somehow we went from the sofa to the road. I think we were on a mission to find food or more booze or something when a couple of cops showed up.

“Where are you guys headed this late?” one asked.

“Uhh…” I began but couldn’t finish.

“You should go home,” he told us.

“Well we don’t wanna!” Nikki protested.

“You’d better get on home now,” the other cop spoke.

“Nnno.” I said, quite irritated for some unknown reason.

“Don’t make us tell you again.”

Somehow things got out of hand, I don’t know what I did but one of the cops hit me and the shock put me on my ass, that’s when things got bad. Nikki went crazy and had one knocked to the floor. Before anything made sense or became clear, we were both handcuffed and thrown into the back of a squad car.

“N…Nikki what happened?” I asked. My mouth hurt and I felt dizzy, my vision was blurred as fuck.

“We’re going to jail.” He told me solemnly.

“But we didn’t do anything wrong” I pouted.

“I think we might have,” he replied, “before we go to jail, and I never see you again, there’s something I have to hell you.”

“I know you used the rest of the Aquanet last month. Its ok.” I smiled.

“No. I really like you and I want to be with you, like, properly. No fucking about anymore. I want you as my girlfriend.” He burst.

“How much have you had to drink?” I said rhetorically.

“I know I’m drunk but I wanted to say this before.” He told me seriously.

“Nikki, I love you but I don’t think we’d work out,” I said.

“Why not!” he said angrily, almost shouting.

“Nikki calm down,” as I couldn’t hug him, I put my legs over his and stared into his face, “We don’t understand each other and we’re too crazy.”

“’Lex that’s a shitty reason and you know it,”

“We’ll talk about this when we get out of jail.”

“How long will that be!” he pouted.

“Long enough to think this through,” I said sadly.

Why the fuck did he have to go and do this to me! Why the fuck are feelings so fucking stupid! I could have killed Nikki at that moment, but I also wanted to just hold onto him for dear life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhh godddd. Thanks for my commenters and my subscriberss and you're just cool XD