Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

Nobody Knows How The Night Will End

Nikki left me hanging there for to long with his silence. I became furious.

“You son of a bitch,” I flared, jumping to my feet, “how can you do this to me you asshole!”

He stood wordlessly in the same spot and as I’d decided I was too mad to stay I stormed towards the door, which he was blocking. He stopped me and held my aggravated protesting body in his arms.

“Alexa,” he mumbled my name while I struggled.

“What do you want from me!” I growled.

“I want you. Just you.” He replied calmly.

“You’ll be the death of me, I know it.” I was mentally and physically shattered. I wanted to cry but didn’t have it in me.

“I’ll be right back,” Nikki placed my drooping form onto the mattress and left the room.

My mind had stopped turning. It must have been confused with the possibility of satisfaction. A few minutes later Nikki came back and sat beside me.

“Ok, woman. Lets do this,” he said.

“Huh?” I was on another planet.

“You want me, you got me.” he shrugged casually.

“Interesting,” I tapped my chin in thought. “Excellent stuff!” then I jumped on him.

***

In the following weeks the band had been fully active and they had also been thrown out of the house. Tommy and Vince found girls to move in with and I took Nikki on.

***

“Hi, Alexa.”
I answered the door to Tommy and his snooty bitch.

“S’up,” I smiled letting them in.

We had all gathered at my place for drinks before going out. It was a different place every night and Ruby always met us in the clubs as she felt like a ‘spare part’ as she put it or her guy was obviously not in the band therefore not ‘one of the guys’.

I didn’t like Vince or Tommy’s girls cos Tommy’s was convinced I was after Tommy and Vince’s was always eying up Nikki and trying to flirt with him.
We pottered about with bottles of rum, vodka and whiskey ‘til it came to hit the town.
Somehow I got stuck with Holly and Eve in our high heels as the boys raced off ahead.

“Is that Ruby going to be here again?” Eve asked.

“Yeah at some point,” I told her.

“Fuck.” She muttered.

“What’s wrong with Ruby?” I frowned. She was losing points with me by the second.

“She’s so obsessed with Vince. Who does she think she is?” Eve told us.

“If you paid more attention to him instead of hanging yourself off Nikki’s every word then maybe she wouldn’t be the one entertaining him,” I informed her sharply.

“I do not hang off Nikki’s every word!” Eve protested.

“Yeah whatever you say darlin’,” I quickened my pace to catch up with the guys.

“She’s such a bitch,” I heard Holly say. It didn’t bother me one bit.

“Hey, baby what’s up,” Nikki put his around my shoulders.

“Can you guys slow the fuck down? Us sluts can’t keep up,” I laughed.

Tommy and Vince turned briefly to see their girlfriends lagging behind.

We reached the club and I sat myself on a stool at the bar with a drink and had Nikki stand between my legs. Some band was on the stage and I was ignoring everyone else.

“You ok?” Nikki asked, pulling my chin up to look at him.

“Yeah, yeah, why do you have exceptional taste in women and your friends have so much to learn?” I laughed.

“Cos they’re still kids,” he told me, placing kisses up my jaw line.

“You have to teach them. Its your responsibility,” I smirked, wrapping my arm around his neck an pulling him closer.

“Well here comes Ruby, I think she can help,” he announced, turning from me momentarily.

“Thank fuck for that,” I grinned, placing a hard kiss onto his cheek before jumping down and rushing over to my friend with a hug.

“I missed you bitch. What’re you drinkin’?”

Ruby and I had been drinking for a good solid hour now at least and had gotten some blow.

“Fucks sake what is she doing to poor Nikki now,” I shook my head at the sight of Holly glaring from beside Tommy who was dancing like an idiot and Eve was leaning on Nikki’s shoulder with her mouth running 467364 miles a second.

“Go grab Vince,” I said to Ruby.

“What?” she raised her eyebrow at my statement.

“Go grab Vince and fucking rape his face,” I smirked.

She looked over to Eve and then across to Vince who was stood talking to the barman.

“Alright then,” she decided with a cheeky grin, finished her drink and marched over there. I was leaned against a table with my eyes darting between both parties and mischief in my eyes.

Ruby placed her drink on the bar then her arm snaked around Vince’s shoulder. Holly alerted Eve and I started laughing. Before she could even more one inch, Vince had grabbed Ruby’s hips, put her on a bar stool and they were making out like they used to.
Over the music I actually heard Eve shriek. It was brilliant.
I strode over towards her and Nikki had his face towards the floor while he shook slightly, I knew he was laughing.

“Hey what’s going on?” I smiled cheerily.

“You…you told her to do that!” Eve accused me.

“What are you fucking talking about woman?” I asked.
Nikki was still shaking.

“Nikki what the fuck!” Eve was really mad.

“Yeah Nikki, what are you laughing at?” I couldn’t help but grin myself, cocaine makes you do that sometimes.

“You’re awesome,” Nikki grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

“Awh you’re cool too!” I told him.

Eve rushed over to Ruby and Vince and started making a scene, we just saw her sprint out of the bar clutching her purse shortly after. Holly went after her of course and all was sweet.

“Who wants some drugs?” I asked.

“S’appenin’?” Ruby and Vince came on over.

Nikki high-fived him and we slipped into the dressing room of the band to do some lines.

“I think you’re gonna be getting kicked out,” I reminded Vince.

“Ah well. Fuck it. I didn’t leave anything important in her nasty-ass apartment anyway. I’m not that dumb,” he told us.

Not long after, we all went back to my place. Tommy, Vince, Nikki, Ruby and I, just the way it should we. We ended up doing coke and drinking all night and all morning and all of the next day, going out on frequent beer and drug runs to keep the party going. We danced around the place playing guitar or air-guitaring to my vinyl records. We had stupid-ass conversations. We had deep meaningful conversations and we did a lot of laughing. Cocaine does that to you sometimes…
♠ ♠ ♠
First, this chapters title only correlates to the song I have playing right now and secondly, sorry if you think it sucks, it's because I wanted to give you all an answer as to what happened, to the cliffhanger...but I spent my Saturday night drinking enough Jager bombs and shots to kill her average person...the morning listening to discussions on the waste of space humanity truly is especially since then country-wide riots us Brits have had to deal with then from 8am til 4pm drinking schnapps, doing coke and talking shit then from 4pm drinking vodka and talking about sodomy.
I did not sleep.
But you can never drink too much or do too many drugs unless you are dead.

ANYWAY thanks for my subscribers [bet you wish you hadn't now] and my lovely comments. I feel so good about myself XD