Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

Vince

Alexa took note of the guys from the store, who were sat in a corner, giggling like buffoons. A glare appeared on her face as she fixed their drinks and slammed them down, ready for me to take over.
I cast her a worried look before I grabbed them, and strode over, placing them on the table before them.

"Here you go" I said politely before walking off, trying to get away from them as quickly as possible. They were gorgeous; All three of them. I'd heard of their band, and I found myself wondering where the fourth member was. Alexa hadn't forgotten to tell me what assholes they were. Vince, Nikki, Tommy and Mick. She'd told me about each of them, so I had a vague idea who was who.

"Hey! Ruby, right? Come back!"
With a sigh, I turned around and sidled back up to the table, suddenly nervous as three pairs of eyes scanned me from head to toe.

"What can I get you?" I asked, just in case the boss was about. He'd already caught me telling this creepy old slime ball to fuck off because he slapped my ass. Bad move.

"Join us for a sec" Vince smirked, patting the vacant space on the red velvet sofa next to him.

"I'm not supposed to" I shrugged, casting a glance to the bar where 'Lex was stood, watching with a glare.

"If your boss gets pissed, I'll say I wanted you to...So sit" He told me with a wink.

I sat down next to him, feeling uncomfortable. Alexa had told me how these guys were, after all.

"So Ruby...What time do you get off?" Vince asked, leaning back and slinging an arm across the back of the sofa where I was sat.

"Uh...like, 2? Why?" I replied, raising an eyebrow at him skeptically.

"We want you and 'Lexa to come to a bar with us later...You seem cool" He nodded, momentarily taking his eyes from me to look at Tommy and Nikki.

"Hmm, I don't know" I replied, playing with a strand of my hair.

"Aw, come on!" Tommy whined, sounding like a stroppy child. I glanced at him, as he shook his hair out of his eyes.

"Ok, I'll make you a deal...If me and 'Lexa come to a bar with you guys, you have to buy us all our drinks" I smirked.

"Fuckin' deal" Nikki smirked, a thick fringe of black hair covering his eyes now. I momentarily wondered how the fuck he could see.

"See you later" I smiled as I stood up and joined 'Lex at the bar.

"What the fuck was that about?" She demanded, as soon as I reached her.

"They're taking us to a bar when we finish our shift" I told her, waiting for her reaction.

"What the fuck? Why? I told you what assholes they are" She scowled.

"It's ok, they're gonna buy our drinks. That was the condition" I smirked, studying her face.

"Oh! That ain't too bad then...Anyway, we'd better get back to work..."

The rest of our shift went by quickly for some reason. It seemed that the more guys slapped my ass, the quicker the time went. Well, that's my theory anyway. At the end of the shift, I met 'Lex in the back where we changed from our 'uniform' into our normal clothes.
I pulled on a pair of black sequined pants and a tight 'Kiss' shirt. I pulled on some cowboy boots that were adorned with chains.
Alexa was wearing some zebra print leggins with a random shirt that said 'Glitter Is Quicker'. After we quickly made sure our make up was in check, and our hair was at it's usual height, we strutted out of the back, to find Tommy, Vince and Nikki waiting for us, lit cigarettes hanging out of their mouths.
I strode up to Tommy with a flirtatious smile on my face, and quickly grabbed the cigarette from his lips.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, watching me as I took a few drags.

"What? What Ruby wants, Ruby gets...and Ruby wants this cigarette" I grinned as we began walking in the direction of some bar.
Tommy mumbled something as he reached into his jacket and pulled out another cigarette. He lit it, and blew out a plume of smoke.

"So where are you assholes taking us?" Alexa asked casually.

"Assholes?! We're not assholes...and we're going to the Roxy" Nikki replied instantly.

"You totally are assholes...I remember" She sighed, rolling her eyes at him.

"How so?" Tommy asked in a mock British accent...for some reason unknown to everyone else but himself.

"Remember Amber? My friend with the blonde hair? You guys totally fucked her about and she moved away because she couldn't be around here. Seriously, she was cool as fuck! And I'll be fuckin' damned if you do the same to Ruby" She grumbled in reply.

"Amber? Oh I remember her...No way! She was weird as hell...I remember, after Nikki took her out a few times, she was kind of my girlfriend...but she was like, talking to me about marriage and shit! I was like 'Dude, what the fuck?' so therefore, she was a psychotic bitch who made my life hell for a month" Vince explained, his tone sincere.

"Are you sure?" Alexa asked, raising an eyebrow as we came to stand outside The Roxy.

"Yeah man! She was weird...Hot, but weird" Vince replied, shaking his head.

We left the conversation there, and went inside. We found a vacant table, sat down, and waited for the guys to get us drinks.

"What you drinking?" Vince asked me.

"Uh...Soco and Coke please" I told him, raising my voice so he would hear me over the music.

"And you?" He asked Alexa.

"Jack and coke" She told him bluntly. Nikki cast his gaze across the club as if he were bored already.

"Bored?" I asked, my eyebrow raised as if daring him to admit to it.

"No; I just wanna drink" He replied, laughing.

It wasn't long before Vince and Tommy came back with our drinks. I sipped mine furtively, looking around at the other people here in this club. People were thrashing about like fish out of water to the music that blared throughout the club. I kind of hoped they were drunk.
A good few hours later, Alexa and myself were having quite a good time with these guys. We were quite drunk by now, of course.

"You're really hot" Vince smirked at me, his eyes glazed.

"I know" I agreed, giggling as I swallowed the last of my drink.

"Wanna come back to my place?" He asked, scooting closer to me.

"Excuse me, I have morals" I told him.

"Hey! I only thought we could play some...chess or something?" He smirked.

"Yeah right. Oh fuck it, come on then. I'm too wasted to give a shit right now. Your place or mine?" I asked, downing the rest of his drink too. I winced, and looked at him.

"Yours; There will probably be some random people at the Motley House. Always is" He sighed, standing up.
I stood up, gaining the three other drunken fool's attention.

"Where you off to?" Alexa slurred, peering up at me from behind her thick fringe; I thought she was Nikki for a slight second.

"We're going back to mine, don't wait up" I grinned, grabbing Vince's hand and leading him away from the table.

"Don't forget protection!" Nikki shouted, kind of embarrassing the both of us.

"And don't forget to make Vince wash his dick! It gets kinda sweaty in those tight, tight pants of his" Tommy screamed, causing Vince to turn around suddenly to flip him off.
I burst out laughing at that one; as we exited the club, I took a look at Vince and sighed.

"He was joking, right?" I asked seriously.

"Of course he was fucking joking; Oh I forgot, you don't know what an ass Tommy is. He once told this group of girls that I had aids because I slept with a horse or something. The really weird thing is, they actually believed it. Tommy is such a dick" Vince explained, rolling his eyes as we walked in the direction of my apartment.

"Wow...Those girls must of been fucking stupid" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Yeah, they were" He replied, snaking an arm around my waist as he noticed a group of guys checking me out from across the street.

"So how's shit going with the band? I heard you guys are pretty good" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's going kinda good. No one's signed us yet, but that shit doesn't matter."

"Let me guess...it's all about the music?" I grinned, looking at him.

"It is actually" He smirked.

"How fucking cliche! Jesus!" I giggled, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Fuck you! You won't be laughing when we make it big" Vince replied, squeezing my waist, causing me to squeal and slap him.

"Sure...Here we are. Oh for fuck sake, some asshole took a leak out here...Ew" I grimaced, contorting my face as we climbed the stairwell.

"God, this sucks" Vince said, looking at the graffitied walls and the litter.

"You should see the inside. I haven't had chance to jazz it up yet...It's vile as fuck" I warned him as I rummaged for my keys in my bag. I fished them out, and rammed the key into the lock. Walking in, I switched the light on and sighed. A reminder of how shit this apartment was.

"You weren't joking either" Vince laughed, slamming the door behind him.
Just as I placed my bag down, Vince came up behind me and started kissing my neck.

"Hey, what happened to chess?" I smirked, turning around to face him.

"I lied" He smiled into my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I hope this was alright...muahaha. 2nd chapter and there's already sexual activities. Terrible :P
Thanks for the comments and subscriptions! We appreciate it ^_^ Keep it coming
Wrath x