Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

Coke Heads

That night, after Ruby vanished, I found myself conversing non-stop with Nikki and Tommy. Not about sex surprisingly, but about pranks, shit with cops and things like that. I actually had a really, really fun night.

I was woken to a sore back and Ruby's scream. Ouch.

"Duuuuude!" I groaned, around the same time as the body beside me also did.

"What are you doing here?" Ruby asked, baffled and probably mad.
After all I was on her sofa, with her whiskey, next to Tommy. We must'a only been asleep a couple hours.

"Uhmmm" I looked at Tommy, racking my brains.

"Oh I remember! We decided to break in and scare you two," he beamed.

"But then we got too dunk and too high, and just fell asleep here," I croaked a sort of giggle.

"Assholes," she grunted, "Where did you put Nikki? Down my toilet or something I suppose."

Tommy stifled laughter.

"No! He went to bang some slut at his place.Duh!" I said.

"Get out of my apartment," Ruby ordered, clearly still tired.

"Fine! I was goin' to see my mom today anyway," I rose to my feet and left.
That was a total lie. I loved my mom but I wasn't going to go see her. Instead I went to a cafe for coffee and croissants where I bumped into Blackie. An unlikely friend of mine (or anyone's) and also rarely seen in daylight. We ended up going to my place and doing coke all day until Seven P.M., talking about combining rock band performances with strippers, something we were both amused by.

I kicked him out and got myself straight and left for work. I'd not sniffed any drugs for a couple hours, I had let him finish up cos of work and I don't want to to turn into a bad habit. I keep my using of anything under control.

I pulled on my mini skirt and stupid excuse for a bikini bra in the changing room of work, jacked up my hair and as i finished re-touching my lipstick, non other than Ruby Ramone waltzed in.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Vincie's new pet," I smirked at her.

"Hah! He's my new pet more like. Besides I don't really need him again," she sighed, taking her AC DC shirt off, her work 'top' underneath and ripped denim shorts on anyway.

I didn't comment on anything, we just went to stand behind the bar as the busiest night of the week ensued and we couldn't stop once apart from bathroom breaks and Ruby's cigarette breaks. Harsh.
After three hours, my feet were killing so I kicked my high boots off and stole some Cons from the dressing room. No idea who they belonged to or how long they'd been there but my feet didn't care.
After shrinking somewhat, no wonder Tommy was highly confused when he showed up to speak to me.

"I'm sure you were taller yesterday," he tilted his head.

"Yeah I was," I bent down and showed him the heels I was used to.

"OH, I see. Can I have some drinks please?" he grinned at me.

"Yeah sure what do you want?"

I gave him three beers and he vanished. Half an hour later and things had calmed down slightly. I looked up from my water bottle to find Nikki peering at me.

"What's up?" I smiled slightly. Even after things being cool last night, now being sober, it felt weird somehow.

"Coming out later?" he asked.

"I dunno, I'm pretty tired from last night. Didn't really sleep." I reply.

"I'll take that as a yes," he grinned and disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus. My creative flow is totally bollocksed up which is why I can't think of anything else to write. I have no clue what I'm updating the other story with. After work on Friday I was drinking and on MD til 8.30 yesterday morning, running from druggies. It was messed up and after about 4 hours sleep I still hadn't eaten yet and had another few lines. Tell you the hassle that comes with just legal drugs is not worth it with the fuck ups where I live.
Anyway now it's being avoided I might get back to normal :) Sorry for the shortness of this chapter.