Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

High On Ill Intentions

It had been a couple of weeks since my episode at the Whiskey which ended in an orgasm and I had gotten myself a shameless job as a stripper which was surprisingly easy and everywhere wanted strippers.
But of course, since that fateful night I had seen Nikki just once. It was beginning to piss me off cos it wasn't as if he wouldn't have found me if he tried fucking looking.

"Ruby?...Ruby?" I banged her apartment door open. The place was spritzed up considerably and she actually enjoyed bringing people back here now.

"I'm in here, 'Lexa!" She called through her bedroom door.
I strode though in my taped up platform boots, mini skirt and New York Dolls shirt and perched myself on the end of her bed.
"Hey hoe-bag, how's it hangin'?" Ruby questioned, swigging from a vodka bottle and continuing with her eye makeup.

"Terrible, Ruby! I think I have AIDS of the feet. No joke!" I told her, a tiresome smile upon my visage.

"Well let's go give them to the dance floor at the Troubadour!" she advised wisely.

"Ha! Got any blow for me?"

"No such luck. I'll get us a hook up once we're out."

I nodded. there was no way I should have been this exhausted as I got the night off and slept in 'til three that afternoon.

"Excited about the gig then?" Ruby attempted to keep the conversation flowing. But the gig was probably the reason I felt so lethargic.

"Yeah. Been a while since we've seen 'em," I tried enthusiasm.
I couldn't work it out. The only logical explanation was that I was bummed that Nikki hadn't bothered with me again. I was just a lay like all the rest. Except that's not logical! I shouldn't give a second thought to him. I never had about anyone else before. There was just something about him.

"Seriously! What the fuck is up with you? You're more neurotic than a corpse!" Ruby burst out of nowhere.

"Errr," I couldn't muster a fast response.

"You're not still thinkin' 'bout Sixx, surely!" She tutted, returning to her mirror.

"No!" I quipped.

"So you are!" she laughed at me, "He's been askin' bout you, according to Vince."

"Really?" I tried to be cool, which I pulled off, "What's he been askin'? If I got his STIs I guess," I rolled my eyes.

"You fucked him?" She looked at me from my reflection, "Makes sense."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Believe it or not, most girls around here are shit in bed unless they're a hooker of course. So when rare marvels like us are discovered, the boys wanna keep hold of us," Ruby giggled, taking another drink.

"I see," I peered into the mirror, using the small space that her hair wasn't taking up to inspect my own appearance.

If she wasn't lying then I would feel a little better. I didn't know what I wanted from him, but the idea that perhaps he wouldn't blow me off later that night made me smile.
Emotion like this is so high school! I was supposed to be aloof and detached by now.
We got to the gig and bought our drinks, scouring for the guys. I put my elbows on the bar, surrounding my drink and almost rested my face when someone grabbed my ass. I slowly raised my head and turned around.

"Hey 'Lexa," to my slight disappointment it was Tommy Lee.

"Hey dude, how's it going?" I grinned, turning to face him.

"S'all good man. How've you been? Long time no see."

"Ah you know, the usual." I turned to find Ruby practically having sex with Vince beside me, I side stepped out of the way of their aggressive making out and thigh and ass groping.

"Sheesh you guys act like you haven't had any in years!" Tommy declared.

I now had my back to the stage and was side-on to the bar, leaving opportunity to be man-handled a second time, but this time when I spun, Nikki had slid his arms around my body and held onto my hips.

"And where have you been?" he mumbled into my ear sending a hot wave of shivers through my body.

"The Kitty Kat Lounge, obviously," I told him, my fingers toyed with the rips in his shirt.

"So that's where you work. I'll have to come by soon."

I still don't know what it was or how he did it or why, but there was such a magnetism pulling me to this monster.

"Good." Was all I could muster before he took my drink from my hand, swallowed half of it and placed it back on the bar then grabbed my chin and shoved his tongue down my throat.

"What's up with you guys tonight!" I heard Tommy laugh and wander away.

I pulled away eventually and took a breath, "Plenty of time for that later."

"Fuckin' right woman!" Nikki stared at me a moment before he and Vince took their leave.

"Well!" Ruby began.

"Wasn't expecting that?" I questioned, gulping down my drink.

"Nope. Definitely not complaining though huh," she replied and ordered another set of drinks.

"Defiantly," I muttered.

The band took to the stage and played like they always did, short of starting a fight.
Ruby and myself slid to the back and into their dressing room afterwards to find Tommy fucking some girl bent over on a table and all the guys watching, being quite amused and getting drunk.

"Enjoy," Mick said gruffly as he exited the room with his guitar case. He never really seemed like one of them.

"What a charmer," Ruby sniggered, sitting on a free seat.

I stared at the whole spectacle with intrigue. After all the drinking I'd done that night, it was only natural that I didn't realize the fact of my leaning over in bemusement in front of Nikki. Next thing I knew he'd come up behind me and grabbed onto the front of my thighs, pulling me against himself.

"Hey, hey, easy there cowboy!" I told him, stumbling back and straightening up.

" I think we should make a competition outta this," Vince announced from across the room.

"Uh oh," I muttered before finishing another Jack and coke drink.

"Tommy, stop, stop!" Nikki ordered him.

"What!" He cried, half exasperated and half amused.

"If you're planning what I think you're planning, save it for your place," Ruby spoke up.

"Nobodies comin' in, babe. Come on," Vince stood up and locked the door.

The girl bent over the table seemed quite disassociated. I knew exactly what was gonna happen next and I didn't have the dignity to refuse a public fuck. lets face it, with Nikki a fuck was a fuck wherever we did it.
In those days we were uncaring of serious diseases or trips to the abortion clinic. it just was not worth protection unless you were using a prostitute or were one. Stupidity ruled our young intoxicated minds. Fuelled by lust and high on ill intentions.

Tommy got his girl to scream first obviously and a while later Ruby was closely followed by me. We weren't sure if we should have been proud or indifferent to that episode. I was secretly proud but we didn't talk about it again.