Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

White Punks on Dope

Another successful show was over and I was helping take the set apart and pack everything away with the guys. Obviously Ruby was perched on a bar stool with a Cosmopolitan as she was "Too pretty to help" as she put it. My help was therefore appreciated for once.
Once everything was in the van we sort of collapsed in the parking lot and drained a bottle of whiskey slowly between us.

"Ready to raise some hell?" Tommy shouted out all of a sudden.

“Your kinda hell or real hell?” Mick muttered. For a first he had decided to hang out with us after the show.

“Come on, Mick, show us how it’s done!” I spoke up with a grin, ready for whatever he could do.

“As you wish,” he said, slowly moving from his place at the back of the van to the drivers seat, “get in kids.”

He reminded me of the Child Catcher from Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang. It was a bit creepy.

The next few hours were a blur, we took as much coke and Quaaludes as we could and raced around liquor stores ripping everything we could from the shelves and running like our lives depended on it.

Tommy and Ruby stole a car and totaled it within ten minutes of doing donuts in the parking lot of a movie theater or something. Of course Mick had fueled us and left us to it by that point as if he was the lighter and we were the fireworks.

Ruby had quit working the Body Shop so of course we had to go and tear it up in there. We ordered every drink on the menu and upon leaving decided to go into the dressing room and steal a whole bunch of bikinis and makeup.

“Shit, Nikki take this!” I shoved the bras down the front of his leather pants, which of course they only hung out over his belt.

“Guys over here. Fast!” Tommy yelled at us from across the lot of the strip club we were being chased from.
An alarm sounded off and the car was flashing and going nuts. Vince had smashed the window in and was in the process of starting it up. Somehow he got the engine fired up and we all jumped into the convertible. We tore down the Strip like wild animals amped on uppers. I sat on the top of the backseat, my stilettos almost puncturing the upholstery of the back seat. Ruby was beside me, waving underwear about her head with a bottle of vodka in her free hand, screaming to the Sex Pistols and Nikki was sat on the seat between our legs shouting along also, downing Jack Daniels like it was going out of fashion.

Out of nowhere, a police siren came screeching down the Strip, followed by the patrol car, which was careering at top speed in our direction.

Things were slowing down but still going too fast, my heart was going to pop out through my ribcage any minute. Vince swerved us down a back street and everybody bailed. Tommy, Vince and Ruby all flew off out of the car before I could blink and Nikki threw me over his shoulder.
He took me into a small alleyway and placed me on top of a dumpster.

“That was so awesome!” I grinned at him.

We shared a few quiet moments, which was all I could do as the drugs in my system were making me crazy with energy.

“Here,” I pulled the bag out of my bra, got a key-full and held it out, which Nikki happily sniffed right up in one before I had mine. He then jumped up and sat beside me on this over-sized bin. What he did next was the most unexpected thing in the world; Nikki pulled me into his arms and rested his head on top of mine very calmly.

Now despite being bouncing off the fucking walls a second ago, all I wanted to do at that moment was stay there locked in his grasp forever and ever.

“You’ll be the death of me,” he spoke softly.

“Its ok, it’ll be after the best night of your life,” I said a few moments later, “Besides, you’re trouble too.”

“You love it.”

I sighed wistfully, he was right, “I do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK...so that wasn't as climactic as we'd have wished but I thought it should be a little more than just sex...and it was only a little more. I had a different end to it in mind but I'll save that for the next chapter.