Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

The Worst Idea

We walked back to Nikki’s place and by the time we reached our destination, the several hour trek had taken its toll and tired us out enough to fall straight to sleep in the dawning sun.

When I woke, the sun was setting…ah perfect. Nikki was not beside me however. I yawned, scratched my head and pulled on my boots from the last night before stumbling to my feet and out of the door. I could smell something other than shit or spoiling food wafting through the place. Upon reaching the kitchen, Ruby was to be found dressed in what must have been Vince’s pants and vest, sat on a clean kitchen counter, eating off a clean plate and apparently heating pizza in a clean oven.
I stumbled back a couple paces and knocked my hand into my head to check if I was still off my tits or something.

“Oh hey, ‘Lex!” she beamed, looking up from Vince who was stood in front of her.

“What happened in here?” I was agape in shock. Anyone who knew this place or these guys knew that it was never, I mean never clean. Not even by squatters standards, and here it was suddenly gleaming and being used!

“Well it took some work but it was worth it,” Ruby smiled triumphantly.

“What’s cookin’, Martha?” I approached their counter.

“Pizza we picked up last night. It’s good. Want some?” Vince offered.

“Sure…thanks,” I replied suspiciously, eying the food.

They chatted between themselves as I took a plate with a few slices for good measure and went to sit on the sofa. The bathroom door opened and Nikki stepped out in just a pair of ragged jeans, his hair still wet. Now I was eying him and gotta say, he looked tastier than my pizza by a long shot.

“My, my, this is the worst case of nymphomania I’ve seen in a long while!” Ruby blurted.

I choked on pizza.

Vince and Nikki howled with laughter.

“Give it a rest you five dollar whore,” I told her and stuck my tongue out.

“It’s not her fault,” Nikki smirked and strode off down the hall to his bedroom.

“Seriously, woman! What the fuck is up with you?” Ruby questioned playfully.

“Honestly, I have no idea!”

“You’ll get cunt rust the way your headed,” she tutted casually.

“I’m stayin’ here, so I’m headed nowhere.”

“You mind is headed in there though isn’t it.” Ruby always knew too much.

It looked like I was gonna become a love-sick zombie at this rate. Tragic. But somehow things kept kinda going my way. Whenever I walked into a club and saw Nikki first he might have been feeling someone up or making out, but as soon as he saw me, he put the second rate woman down and turned his attention. It was odd. I knew he wouldn’t be satisfied with me as I was just one woman and that couldn’t be enough at this stage of his life. So I wanted him on tap but tried to see us as just friends. Despite that, jealousy still stung when he was with another girl and in my presence. It was a very strange situation indeed. At times I felt a kind of strong affection for him that could only mean I wanted a relationship but then I would convince myself of all the bad things which made that a very bad idea. I love bad ideas though. And he was the worst idea.

We’d gone back to the Motley house to party one night, Ruby was table dancing to T-Rex or something like it was nobodies business and a random tool was trying to hit on me but I was paying more attention to my bottle than to him it making it difficult.
I became bored with his bullshit drawl and simply walked away on a mission to find my partner in crime. I found him with Tommy doing blow in the bathroom.

“Not sharing?” I asked, leaning on the door frame.

“Not with you, ‘Lex,” Tommy grinned after finishing a line.

“You don’t need any.” Nikki decided.

“But I do, I need it for maintenance,” I replied.

“You already hooked up?” Tommy burst with his usual excited enthusiasm that should have been contagious.

“Was. Ruby had half a gram earlier and its all gone.” I told them.

“And you didn’t share? Well no way now!” Tommy asserted.

“She only gave me a bit, her and Vince hogged the rest, wasn’t my fault!” I explained as he squeezed himself by me and out of the bathroom with his baggie carefully tucked into his pants pocket.

“So, Alexa, how are you?” Nikki put his arm across the door frame, blocking my exit if I were to attempt one.

“I’m alright. Yourself?” I drank from my whiskey bottle before passing it to him.

“Pretty good. I’ve got a bad idea, come on” he moved his arm to encircle my petite shoulders and moved from the bathroom.

“A bad idea? I can’t resist a bad idea.”

“I know, that’s not even the best part,” Nikki knew me too well already. He sat himself on the edge of his mattress and pulled me onto his lap, it was sort of my rightful place.

“Sex is a bad idea?” I laughed, expecting him to have a plan other than what it now seemed.

“Jesus, woman! Sex is never a bad idea,” he shook his head and produced his own bag of cocaine and some Quaaludes. I moved to sit beside him and watched as he cut them together all the while thinking ‘you sure know your bad ideas’.
He put the whole lot [which was a copious amount] on a long length of mirror which was about three feet long. Two fat lines stretching that length lay before us and I couldn’t help but heave a deep breath.

“Ready?” he laughed.

“Fuck it!” I produced two dollar bills and rolled us one each. We started at opposite ends of the mirror and took a few long, deep snorts until it was clean.

And that was it. We were out for the count. Last thing I recall was rolling across the floor in a laughing fit and Nikki screaming at the mirror before rolling around his mattress with me.

***

A step was in my face and the stench of vomit stained the air. Better than a hospital, I hate waking up there. My back was fucking killing me! Then again, I was collapsed halfway down a staircase so that’ll be why. I grabbed the rail and hauled myself up, avoiding the puke sprayed onto the steps lower down [whose was it? Was it mine? I don’t care]. I was in my underwear and had one shoe strapped on. What the fuck happened? I re-entered the Motley house which quite some effort as the door had been wedged shut again.

“Where did you go last night?” Vince spoke when I stumbled inside.

“Out there,” I shrugged and pointed behind me with my thumb.

I studied the room and discovered some random people littering the floor, Ruby across the table and Nikki KO’d on the sofa. I got a shot of vodka and shared a cigarette with Vince before sitting on the free space of sofa in the middle. Nikki, still asleep or maybe half awake, pulled me onto him so we were a sort of mangled mess of half-nakedness, leather and hair sprayed blackness. His warmth sent me straight to sleep without fail.

What was going on here?
♠ ♠ ♠
I did my best to explian Alexa's confusing feelings towards Nikki, hopefully it wasn't too bad...I'll probably have the next update at the weekend but who the fuck knows, right.