Daddy Dearest

Two Weeks

In Adrienne's drunken state she appeared to be mad about the whole thing. Billie being pregnant wasn't her picture of a fun nine months. Not at all. But she was drunk. She was a complete different person when she was drunk.

She yelled at him and told him how disappointed she was with him. After all, he was the one that should've kept a big box of condoms stored in their closet! Billie told her that she was the one who insisted that night not to grab one of those condoms and said that's not how a 'party inside of the pants' works! She disagreed and told him that she would never say that but---after all she was drunk. And like I said before, she was a complete different person when she was drunk.

"I cannot believe you Billie! How could you let this happen? How?" Adrienne cried, adding a little bit of slurs to her words.

"Well.....you....and I....well...yeah..." Billie told her, looking slightly down to the floor. What he really meant to say was, Hello? What do you mean, how? We had sex, I got pregnant! Duh!

"Well....uhhh....uhh...uhh..." Adrienne mocked. She stared at him for a long while and finally said, "You better get rid of it, and soon! Do you understand?"

"But Adie!" Billie cried. "This is our baby!"

Adrienne sighed. "Aw, Well that's too bad! You have two weeks." She told him, raising up two fingers. "Count them. 1....2..."

"But--"

Adrienne got closer to him. "Listen...honey. I'm gonna give you two weeks to get rid of this." She pointed to his stomach. "And if it's not gone by then, I'll be gone instead so....it's either me, or the baby. Choose quickly."

Billie stared at her in disbelief.

"Now I'm going to watch the rest of the game with the guys, got it? No more disruptions."

With that, Adrienne spun around and headed back to the living room, grabbed her 6th beer from the table, and sat down to watch the rest of the game.

Billie stared at the kitchen counter, his eyes watery from crying. Pretty soon his mascara will be bleeding down his face again; the 4th time he's cried that night.

How could he kill his own baby? He knew he couldn't. But---he didn't want to loose Adrienne either. So maybe she could be a jerk once in awhile, most of it is when she's drunk. In reality, when she's sober, she's the sweetest person in the world.

But she was drunk 80 percent of the time, probably 15 hours a day. She drank all of the time, leaving beer bottles sit in every corner of the house. She left them for Billie to clean up. Yeah, she did work. If you call sitting on your ass all day watching the television work. She did nothing but complain all day and acted as if every little thing was Billie's fault.

Now he was forced to choose between the love of his life and the little baby he always wanted to have---in two weeks. Just two weeks.

So deciding that crying wasn't going to do any good, Billie walked back up the stairs slowly to find Mike and Tre just as he heard Claudia, Britney, and Adrienne shout 'YEAH!' from the living room. The Raiders have apparently won the game.

"So...what did she say?" Mike asked as Billie entered his room. Billie sighed and tossed himself onto his bed, covering his face with a pillow. This wasn't going to be good...

Billie shouted something from underneath the pillow and Mike frowned walking closer to him.

"What was that, Bill?" He asked, worried that he became deaf suddenly.

Billie throw the pillow aside which hit Tre across the head. "Hey! You totally just ruined my perfect pedicure!"

Billie and Mike ignored him as usual.

Billie sighed once more. "I have two weeks."

Mike stared at him with a confused expression spread on his rather box-shaped head.

Sorry Mike, I just had to say it.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Billie groaned. "I have two weeks Mike! Two weeks to get rid of the baby!"

"What?" Mike and Tre shouted at the same time. "Why?" Mike asked.

"I don't know guys. I really don't know."

"Well, what would happen if you didn't do it?" Mike asked.

"She said she would leave me."

"Wow..." Tre said. "Claudia wasn't like that when I was pregnant. In fact, she was really supportive throughout the whole process."

"Yeah...well look at her now." Mike said, an inch above a whisper.

"Excuse me?" Tre asked in an angry tone. "It's not like Britney's any better!"

Mike gasped and before Tre could say anything else, Mike slapped him across the face; hard.

Tre gasped, his hand covering the red hand print that was now embroidered to his almost pale face. "Oh, so Mikey boy! You want a bitch fight do you? Well....you asked for it!"

Tre suddenly lunged toward Mike, sending them off Billie's bed and onto the floor. Tre, who was on top of Mike, slapped him across the face as hard as he could. Mike let out a cry of pain and pushed Tre off of him, sending him clear to the another side of the room. His body hit the wall before he rolled to the floor.

Mike ran to the other side of the room, picked up one of his high heels and charged toward Tre, screaming like the Native Americans gone wild. He swung the high heel at Tre but Tre grabbed Mike's hand before it hit his face and pushed the high heel toward Mike as Mike tried pushing it towards Tre.

Tre somehow managed to unhook the high heel away from Mike's grasp.

"Ah ha!" He shouted, feeling victorious. Tre began to run towards Mike but Mike grabbed Tre's left foot with his hands, and Tre fell to the floor like a magnet. Mike then crawled towards Tre and tried to pry his high heel out of his hands.

"Give it back Tre! It's mine!" Mike shouted trying to pull the high heel out of Tre's hands.

"Never you... monkey's butt!" Tre shouted back pulling the high heel towards him.

"You better give it back Tre! Do you know how much those cost?" Mike cried.

"Phsst! Yeah right! You couldn't afford them, let alone look good in them with your giant duck feet!" Tre shouted back.

They continued to pull the high heel towards each other and insulted one another left to right as Billie stared at them in disbelief.

This was gonna be a long day....