Status: updated

10 Things I Hate About You

Part 2

Next day, as I came out of the music store, I noticed with annoyance that Patrick was waiting at my car.
Patrick: Nice ride, vintage fenders
Kat: Are you following me?
Patrick: I was in the Laundromat, I saw your car and came over and say hi
Kat: Hi
Patrick: Not a big talker are you huh?
Kat: Depends on the topic, my fenders don’t usually whip me into a verbal frenzy
Patrick: You’re not afraid of me
Kat: Afraid? Why?

Finally after a million or so years he left. Of course Joey chose that moment to drive up behind me. He just left his car directly behind mine! What is this, asshole day?
Kat: Do you mind?
Joey: Not at all
You see why I hate him? Just then I got an idea, I got a wonderful awful idea. Whoops was all I said after I had totally messed up the side of his car, you should have seen his face! Meanwhile, Patrick laughed.

Back at home
Dad: Whoops? My insurance does not cover pms!
Dad and I had yet another debate, just because he can’t control things, doesn’t mean he can control me. As always, his pager interrupted things quite quickly. Hehe you should have seen Bianca’s face when she found out I had ruined Joey’s car.

The Next Day
Hey, some of my stuff was moved! Who dared go into my room! I’ll bet it was Bianca. Who cares, I have a concert to go to! Woohoo! It was a great concert, Mandella and I were rocking out!
Kat: I need aqua!
As I left to get a drink I noticed Verona. Is he following me?
Kat: If you’re going to ask me out, just do it already.
Patrick: Do you mind? You’re kindof ruining it for me?
Ruining it for him? Who does he think he is? At least he isn’t surrounded by his usual cloud of smoke.
Patrick: I was watching you out there before, I’ve never seen you look so sexy
Wow he has such perfect timing, saying something like that just as the song ended! I almost feel sorry for him. Maybe he isn’t so bad after all... I thought as he asked me to Bogey’s party and I made my way back to Mandella.

Friday
It was the night of the party and I still hadn’t decided whether to go with Patrick or not.
Dad: Should have used the window
Haha Bianca and her friend are so stupid, trying to sneak out. But it was interesting to watch at least.
Bianca: Why can’t you be normal?
Normal, who does she think she is! I am quite proud of who I am and I don’t want to associate that kind of people. Bianca started to plead though, and I agreed hesitantly. I guess it won’t be that terrible. He made Bianca wear the belly though.
Dad: No drinking, no drugs, no kissing, no tattoos, no piercings, no ritual animal slaughters of any kind...oh god, I’m giving them ideas!
I opened the door to leave and guess who it was? Patrick! Whatever, I’m driving I said to myself as we left for Bogey Lowenstein’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it is kinda bad, I have a friend who usually edits my stuff before I post it, but I haven't heard from her in a while, but I posted this for Lauren/Hbisyellow/whatever you want to be called anyways...