Status: Coming back to this later.

Remembering Sunday

Poison

So we decided to see the horror movie and it wasn't long until I figured out exactly why Alex chose to see the horror movie. I sat in the theater with my arms crossed and my head forword looking straight at the screen.
"Stace." Alex said putting his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged him off.
"Don't touch me, don't talk or look at me, don't even breath around me, Alex." I said angrily, and I didn't sound half as mad as I actually was. "I'll be back."
I got up and walked out of the movie and over to the place where they sell their popcorn. It didn't take me long until I saw him, he was still so cute, and I did miss him. I felt extremely bad for what I did to him, but no matter what it would always be Alex. Conner and I were friends still, and he told me he understood, but I knew that he was dissapointed.
"Hey Conner," I said quietly.
"Hey," He said.
"I'm sorry about Alex, and a lot of other things, but I didn't know he was going to do anything like that to you."
"Just save the billshit Stacey," I looked at him with wide eyes. "Maybe you didn't know anything about what just happened, and maybe you are sorry for it, but you hurt me Stacy and I have seen you and Alex around and I've talked to you on the phone about everything and I just don't want to be your go to guy anymore. You're either with me, or you arn't. Its me or Alex." Things were heating up weren't they, and it sucked that I was stuck in the middle.
My answer wouldn't have changed for the world, couldn't he see that. We were the works of a twisted friendship and the twist just snapped in half. We were no longer twisted, and we were no longer friends. I was going to miss him.
"How could you even make me decide between you too, it'll always be Alex that I choose, over anyone. Even if the hottest and most incredible loving guy in the world asked me to choose between Alex and him, I would choose, Alex. I may be pissed completely off at him right now, but it will always be him. So you can't say I ended this friendship, because you already knew the answer to the question before you spoke it." I watched as his face turned to surprize and then anger, and I didn't feel guilty at all, he brought this upon himself.
"I'm sorry you feel that way," He said, "but we both know that Alex will leave you hurt again, he doesn't care about you."
"I'm sorry you feel that way." I said mimicking his words, and then I walked back into the movie and sat next to Alex again.
♠ ♠ ♠
ouuuuu.