Status: active ; IF WE GET COMMENTS(:

This Silence Isn't Easy.

t h i r t e e n;

“Okay, I’ve change my mind. Just take me home,” I told Jack as we drove out of Dulaney’s parking lot in his dirty Honda Civic. And when I say dirty, I mean dirty. There were clothes, both male and female, strewn throughout the car, it was obvious the car had never seen a sweeper or air freshener, I’m actually surprised anyone had ever been in this car—how anyone could stand being in this car.

“Chill out, Keira,” Jack chuckled, turning on the radio. “It’s gonna be fine. I bet Alex won't even know you’re there.”

I shot him a skeptical look, “Yeah, and I know Santa Claus.”

“YOU DO!?” Jack was literally bouncing up and down in his seat. “Oh my gosh, I wanna meet him! Santa’s my hero, Keir!”

I dissolved into laughter, “You’re such a kid, Jack.”

“I know,” his signature grin appeared.

“I wish your mom was marrying my dad instead of Rian’s,” I pouted staring out the window.

“Rian’s probably a better brother,” he told me. “I mean, I’m the kind of brother that reads your diary and shows your underwear to my friends.”

“Lameo,” I playfully pushed him in the shoulder.

“HEY!” he shouted, startling me. “I am driving here, Miss Brock!”

“Oh, hush, Jaclyn,” I teased.

“Do not use my name in a womanly form,” he hissed. But by the smile on my face I could tell he was kidding. Jack was such an open book.

I opened my mouth to respond to Jack but he slammed on the breaks and I nearly hit the dash board. Jack screamed loudly right before a car smashed in the side of his. This time I did hit the dash board and everything went black. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
so short o.o
sorrrrrrrry .
sorry it's been forever D:
uhm , yeahhh , thanks SO EFFING much for the comments , the ratings, the subscriptions .
it means SO much to me (;
thanks ya'll !

check out my new story ft. john o'callaghan ; Oh, You Left Me With A Broken Heart