Status: active ; IF WE GET COMMENTS(:

This Silence Isn't Easy.

f i f t e e n;

I went home with my dad and a girl with blond hair. Everything was such a blur, I didn't like this one bit. I wanted my mind back, I felt like I was going insane. I didn't remember who this 'Alex' guy was, and I had a craving for something. I had a craving really badly, it was deep inside my skin, itching it's way out.

We pulled into a driveway of a tan house and I got out, figuring this was our stop. My dad got out of the car, linking hands with the woman. He was seeing someone? Since when?

We walked into the house, four boys sat in the living room all had controllers in their hands. They were yelling at the television loudly.

"Hey Keira, why don't you go hang out with the boys?" My dad said, ushering me into the living room. I didn't have time to object before I was seated on the couch with the boy who had brown floppy hair, who was in the hospital. His name was Alex. I knew that much.

"How are you, Keira?" Alex asked softly, looking at me. His gaze looked pained, like he couldn't stand to be around me.

"Good." I nodded, not knowing what else to say. Another boy with black hair, blond streaks running through it sat on the other side of me, engulfing me into a hug.

"I'm Jack, remember me?" He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"No, and don't kiss me." I shuddered, pulling myself out of his grip.

"He was in the car crash with you." Alex told me softly.

"Why isn't he going crazy?" I asked, tears brimming my eyes.

"Crazy?" Jack scoffed, "I'm already half way towards that destination." He laughed.

"Who are they and why are they in my house?" I asked, pointing to the two boys sitting on the floor. They were still yelling at the television angrily, I didn't know why.

"The one with the long dark brown hair, is Rian. The other one, is Zack. They're our band members." Alex said, pointing them out.

I nodded. I didn't understand any of this. The craving wouldn't go away, and I felt myself braking on the inside. I didn't know what I needed to make myself stop it. I wiped the tears off my cheeks and leaned into the couch, relaxing.

"Keira, maybe you should go get some sleep." Alex said softly, picking up my hand.

"Where's my room?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I'll show you." Alex offered, getting up. I followed suit, and walked up the stairs behind him, trying to gain back any piece of memory I once had. Alex opened up a chestnut door and stepped inside.

"This is your room." He told me as I stepped in. I looked around, nodding to myself for approval.

"I had good taste." I told him dryly.

"Sure did." Alex nodded, stepping outside. "I'll talk to you later." He smiled, closing the door. I nodded and fell onto the bed, letting my eyes fall shut. But they wouldn't, I needed something that I was forgetting.

Alex's POV

I walked down the stairs, tears brimming my eyes. I blinked them away quickly before I gave away all the manliness to the guys. I sat next to Jack on the couch.

"This is so fucked." I shook my head.

"You're telling me. She won't even let me kiss her on the cheek!" Jack squealed.

"There's bigger problems than that, Jack." I sighed.

"Hey, maybe this is the time to reinvent yourself. Get her to fall for you. Maybe when her memory kicks back in, she'll actually love you again." Jack smirked.

"Jack, I'm not messing with her!" I said angrily.

I wasn't going to mess with Keira in a way like that. Sure I liked to irritate her, but doing something like that going out of line.

"Gee Alex, pop a midol." Jack scoffed. "Just a suggestion." He shrugged.

"Why was Keira even with you, in a car?" I snapped.

"We..We were going out to lunch, before band practice." Jack told me, slowly, like he was hiding something. I shrugged it off.

"Seriously though, I think you should reinvent yourself to Keira during this time. Not a bad idea." Jack continued.

"Jack-" He cut me off.

"Give it a chance." Jack said softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
blehck. literally. i'm tired
WOO, AMNESIA ROCKS.
not.

feedback was awesome last time. (: