Status: active ; IF WE GET COMMENTS(:

This Silence Isn't Easy.

s i x t e e n;

For the next two weeks that untamable craving didn’t go away. I tried almost everything to make it go away, but nothing worked. It was becoming more and more unbearable each day.

I tried to distract myself with things like TV, music, hanging out with the guys. I actually liked hanging out with Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack. They made me laugh so hard and made that craving almost go away completely. But that was just almost. And almost wasn’t good enough.

Today the guys were coming over tonight and staying the night. Not for me, of course, they were here for Rian. But nonetheless they were coming over.

Around seven o’clock me and Rian were on the couch watching something on MTV when they guys came over.

“Party!” Jack cheered as we all went down into the basement.

“But there’s no alcohol,” Alex whined, slumping down into a large recliner. “And there’s only one girl.”

“Fivesome!” Jack exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

“GROSS!” Rian wailed. “In a month I will be related to her.”

“But you’re not yet,” Jack explained, smirking devilishly.

“I have a girlfriend,” Rian narrowed his brown eyes.

“And I will have a fivesome with no one,” I piped up from the couch.

“Will you have a onesome with someone?” Jack asked hopefully.

“Not with you,” I let him know.

“You suck,” he pouted and plopped down on the couch next to me.

I patted his leg. “Sorry Jacky.”

“Hey Rian, where do you keep you porno?” Zack asked, rummaging through the chest of movies that sat next to the TV.

“No where,” Rian said as Alex and Jack laughed. “Because I don’t have any.”

“Well, we then we’ll have to improvise,” he turned around and grinned at me. “Keira—”

“No!” I cut him off. “I will not make a porno with Alex and or Jack.”

“Why not?” Zack whined.

“I bet you she’s secretly gay,” Jack chuckled.

“That’s even better!” Zack clapped his hands together.

“NO!” I hollered. “I am not gay, Zackary.”

“There is such a thing called acting,” Alex said.

“Yes, and you’re very good at it. You know, acting every day as if you don’t find Jack to be se xy,” I laughed.

“I’ll prove to you I'm not gay,” he got off his chair.

“Oh, yeah?” I stood up as well.

“Yeah,” he said. “Me, you, that closet, five minutes.”

“You’re on,” I winked at him.

The closet was pitch black and a bit small. I couldn’t really see Alex’s face but I knew it was a few inches from my own.

“So . . .” I breathed out. Talk about awkward.

“I wanna talk,” he told me.

I was pretty sure he didn’t want me in this closet to talk, but whatever. “Go ahead.”

“Before your crash, um, we kinda had something,” his voice was surprisingly quiet.

“Mhmm.”

“And well, um, we were really close and we really liked each other. . .and I’ve just been missing that a lot lately, and I was, um, wondering if you wanted to try to go back to that. . . I mean, it’s totally up to you. If you're not ready to do this, than it’s completely fine with me.”

“We were really close before all of this?” I inquired.

“Yeah,” he informed me. “We were best friends. I was friends with you before I met Rian, Zack and Jack.”

“That must’ve been a long time ago,” I added.

“It was. And we’ve been best friends ever since.”

“Well, I have good choice in friends,” I smiled, lacing our fingers together.

“So, does this mean—”

I squeezed his hand, “I would love to pick up where we left off.”

I pressed my lips to his and all but melted into the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALEX YOU LYING DOG!
baaaaad boy !
loool .
this should be interesting (:

you guys are AMAZING . SPECTACULAR .
your feedback rocks my socks off XD
thank you guys so muchh !