Status: active ; IF WE GET COMMENTS(:

This Silence Isn't Easy.

s e v e n t e e n;

"Alex! You have no idea what you're doing!" Jack screamed in my face.

"Jack. I have this under control." I said lowly.

"Under control?!" Jack asked incredulously. "Oh okay. So, you make the girl that hates your guts, date you, after she lost her memory. Unless the definition of under control, has changed, THIS IS NOT UNDER CONTROL." Jack yelled, throwing his arms into the air.

"My definition of under control is: She's lost her memory, we can go back to the way things use to be, and everything is perfect for me." I said dryly.

"Alex, I say this with love. You're fucking retarded." Jack said, storming out of my bedroom. I heard him stomp down the stairs, followed by the front door slamming.

I let a sigh escape from my lips as I fell back onto the bed. I propped my head up with my hands. Sure I felt like an asshole, but I needed Keira. She was all that was on my mind lately. Her deep blue eyes had me mesmerized. Her laugh brightened my day.

There was a knock on the front door. I jumped up, going down the stairs quickly. I peeked through the peep-hole, seeing Keira there. She looked frustrated. I bit my lip and opened the door slowly.

"Hi Alex." She smiled, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Hey baby." I cooed, picking her up into a hug.

I carried her to the couch and dropped her down. I sat next to her, folding my legs underneath myself.

"I have some questions." Keira said slowly.

"Like what? Ask me anything." I nodded.

"How did we meet?" She asked bluntly.

"Well. It was in the second grade. We were both at Jack's birthday party, curtsy of our mom's." I said truthfully.

"When did we start going out?" She asked, playing with her hair.

"Sophomore year." I lied.

"We've been going out for roughly three years?" She asked accusingly.

"Off and on." I nodded.

Keira slumped into the couch, picking at her finger nails.

"This doesn't feel right." She mumbled.

"Keira, I promise, every thing is right. I love you, you love me." I said, kissing her hand.

"I want my memory back." Keira said dryly.

"Everything is fine Keira." I promised.

"NO. IT'S NOT." She shouted. "Jack sends you glares every time we kiss, hold hands and hug! Rian and Zack both seem blank around me, and I feel that you're lying to me!" She yelled, getting up.

"I want the truth." She said blankly. "I want to know everything that happened before the car crash."

"I'm not hiding anything from you." I said, raising my hands defensively. "I promise. We were dating. Now, get your panties out of the twist, sit down with me, hold my hand, kiss me and watch movies with me." I said, patting the seat next to me.

I felt Karma coming around.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow,. it's been so long.
sorry guys. (: