Status: A very deep, depressing hiatus.

Addicted

Both men are very quiet for a long time. Gerard is shifting from one leg to another, eyes darting all over the place, and Mikey is just staring at him. Mikey blinks rapidly a few times, then opens his eyes up wide, like he's trying to stop himself from blinking, then says, "Well that's not creepy at all," which would be comforting if it weren't dipped in sarcasm.

Gerard makes a desperate noise in the back of his throat and kicks some dirt at Mikey halfheartedly. He shoves his hands into his pockets and looks up to the sky, groaning, "Why me?"

Mikey clicks his tongue, then says,"This is really fuck'n weird. I mean, even the smell of-?"

"Yes," Gerard cuts him off, squeezing his eyes shut tight.

"Well, these things don't usually last too long, right? A few weeks or what ever? It's just a phase, it shouldn't be much of a problem.." He trails off at the end of his sentence, twisting his mouth up and around, because, yeah, it's still going to be a problem.


Warning: It's a Frerard.

I don't own My Chemical Romance; so don't sue me. The plot is 100% mine; so don't steal it. This never happened; so don't believe anything.
  1. The First Chapter.
    Candy. Of course candy. Why not candy?
  2. The Second Chapter.
    That doesn't count. That's like a side addiction.
  3. The Third Chapter.
    He imagines it hits him like a brick in the face.
  4. The Fourth Chapter.
    He's never been addicted to a God damn person before.
  5. The Fifth Chapter.
    Gerard kind of sucks at keeping his own secrets.
  6. The Sixth Chapter.
    He's alone at this stupid carnival with loud noises and bright lights and creepy clowns.
  7. The Seventh Chapter.
    Okay, probably not the last one, but still.
  8. The Eighth Chapter.
    Mikey opens the door and just stops to stare at Gerard in confusion.
  9. The Ninth Chapter.
    Gerard looks to the side to avoid rolling his eyes because, yeah, he kind of already figured that part out.
  10. The Tenth Chapter.
    It's news to me, too. Trust me.
  11. The Eleventh Chapter.
    Bob is sitting at the 'dining' table, staring him down.