Creatures of the Night

chapter eight- farewell

This is it, Billie thought as he wandered into the cold, desolate night. No going back, this was his destiny. The trees were eerily still and his footsteps were loud and obvious. The perfect night for a horror scene? Billie arrived at the park, the very park he was losing himself in just months ago, thinking that his biggest problem was his dads death. It's funny how things change.
"I'm here," Billie coldly announced into the darkness. No answer. "You didn't stop me when i ran. You knew this would get to me in the end and tear me apart. You were right, and i'm here now." Billie searched for the vampire, scanning every bush, every dark corner.
"well done Mr Armstrong." came Korv's sinister voice from behind. Billie turned, confused that he had snuck up on him. "I knew you would come, i knew your becoming a vampire would bring you back." He smiled.
"What do i have to do?" Billie said confidently
"What do mean?"
"You mentioned a war or something, you said all hell would break loose and that i had to save you" Korv sneered at Billie, disliking the word 'save'
"Nothing has happened yet. Our intentions were to find you and train you long before anything started to."
"oh." Billie stared at the ground.
"Are you ready to go?" Hesitantly, he turned to the Vampire
"Yeah." The two began walking although Billie had no idea where to.
"Billie" a voice was heard. The two swung round revealing Mike desperately running to catch up with his friend.
"Oh no," Billie muttered and was then faced by Korv.
"You told a human!" He hissed
"I had no choice!" Billie defended himself.
"What is that supposed to mean?" Korv yelled as Mike caught up with the two but was ignored.
"I was scared, okay? In case you didn't realize, your tearing apart my entire life!" There was a short silence broken by Mike.
"Billie you can't leave."
"im sorry..." Billie began but was interrupted by Korv
"Get away, Human, this is no place for you!"
"Billie, You can't leave me!" Mike begged
"Come on, Now" Korv Ordered. Billie was overwhelmed, he didn't know who to listen to until,
"STOP" Billie screamed at the two who were acting like children. They both came to sudden halt and stared at him. In a rush to please them both, Billie turn to Korv and asked in a hurry,
"Please, can Mike come with us?"

*Who thinks Mike should go with Billie and Korv and who thinks Billie should face Vampirism alone?*