Status: Hiatus

Miserable At Best

Chaos was the kid you envied for getting all the attention. Except how he got the attention. Girls want to date him, guys want to be him. He got attention for just about everything. His teachers were afraid of him. No one wanted to punish him. His parents were getting sick of his cocky attitude. So they did, what they thought would be best, send him to boarding school. His father made sure it was for both boys and girls because he stroked his son’s ego in the girl department. His mother stroked his ego in envy department. Yet, both parents blamed each other for his cockiness. They hated each other for that fact but of course only stayed together for one reason. Not for their son, Chaos, but they were rich. Filthy stinking rich and didn’t divorce for fear of losing their money. So they cheated and paid little attention to Chaos. That was the reason for everything Chaos did.

Nite was the invisible kid. Only visible when in fights. She hated being touched yet, there she was, always in a fight. Always having bruises and giving kids hospital visits. The only time she was acknowledged by her peers was when she was in a fight. Even then they would always cheer for the other kid, though they lost. Other than that she was completely invisible, at least to her peers. The only people she wasn’t invisible to was her parents, her adopted brother, and the drug dealers. All together that made a total of 6 people. She was even invisible to her blood brother now. Two parents, an adopted brother, and 3 drug dealers always acknowledged her. She didn’t mind the attention from her parents or even the drug dealers but her adopted brother’s attention was not the right one. Her parents find out everything about her life and have to make a hard choice; send her away or let her suffer more. The choice is hard but made and hopefully she won’t suffer anymore.