Status: Usually updated in the pattern: Gavin- Emily, Cara- Jasmine, Gavin, Cara... and so on.

My Happy Ending

1

RING! RING!

I rolled over and turned my alarm off. I lay in bed for a minute and stared at the ceiling.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I drug my self out of bed, grabbed my clothes out of my closet and went and took a shower.

After I got done with my shower I got dressed, and went down to my tiny kitchen and fixed me a bowl of cereal before I finished getting ready for school. I finished my cereal and went back into the bathroom and dried my hair and straitened it, and took my eyeliner and applied a little to complete my look. I took my hoodie and slipped it on.

I went to my room and got my Slipknot book bag and set it down by the door and took my I-pod off the charger and turned it to Knifes and Pens by Black Veil Brides. I looked at the clock and it said 6:45 the bus would be here in fifteen minutes, so I grabbed my bag and walked out the door

The bus finally got there. It was twenty minutes late probably the damn cheerleaders not done with their make up I thought to myself. I walked up the steps to the bus and everyone turned to look at me, after they saw me they all went back to their normal chit chat. I started my way back to the back of the bus when I tripped on one of the football player’s foot.

“Watch where you’re going emo Faggot!” he said

I just sat there and glared at him. I got my self up and continued my walk to the back of the bus.

I sat in my normal spot, and I knew it was going to be a normal day as usual, or so I thought.