Status: Usually updated in the pattern: Gavin- Emily, Cara- Jasmine, Gavin, Cara... and so on.

My Happy Ending

3

I got off the bus and walked to the gym to talk to my friends. I walked in the gym and met my friends in our regular spot, by the water fountain. The bell rang and everyone pushed and shoved their way out. I walked to my first class Mr. Hollingsworth, my English teacher. English was my least favorite class, one because I hate English, and two because Mr. Hollingsworth ALWAYS picked on me due to the fact I looked different than everyone else.
I walked outside and noticed it had been raining. It was time for my damn P.E. period, so I headed to the gym. There was a group of popular jocks standing in a circle; they stopped talking when I was walking their way. They all broke away and circled around me
“Hi douche bag!” One said.
“Where you going Faggot?” said another
“Move out of my way.” I said
“You want us to move. Ok,” they said
“No I have a better idea, “said another.
“How about we move you,” The boy said.
They pushed me into the awaiting mud puddle. After their fun they walked away laughing. I looked up and saw a girl looking at me, she looked very sorry for me, but I doubt she really cared. I got up and wiped what mud I could off my clothes. Out of the corner of my eye she walked up to me.

“Are you all right?” she asked “I saw what those jerks did to you.”
“Yeah I’m ok.” I said sort of quiet.
“My name is Caroline, but everyone calls me Cara.
“Nice to meet you Cara,” I said, “I’m Gavin.”