Status: Usually updated in the pattern: Gavin- Emily, Cara- Jasmine, Gavin, Cara... and so on.

My Happy Ending

5

Cara and I walked around then I told her I had to go to PE, and I would see her at lunch. After PE I went to my lunch period, Mrs. Chaps.
I always thought she was weird because she would always smile when people got in trouble.
I just kept my mouth shut until she called on me, and did my homework.
Anyway back to Cara, She was really nice she was one of the first people that realized what I had to deal with everyday and actually cared.
She was cute; even though she looked geeky she was still cute.
Looks don’t really matter to me.
What’s on the inside matters the most.
She seemed to have it all brains, personality, looks and the oh-so important thing, an actual heart.

At lunch I found where she was sitting.
“Hi, Do you mind if sit with you at lunch?” I said.
“No I always sit alone, so it would be a good change for once.” She replied.
“So how do you think you did on the math test?” I asked while opening my water.
“Oh I’m on math team.” She said.
“Oh. Never mind then.” I said.
“You know if you have time you should tutor me in the classes I have problems with.” I added.
“Sure what classes do you need help in?” She asked.
“All of them.” I said.
She giggled.
“Ok.” She said.
“How about this weekend at the library?” she asked.
“Alright then, what time do you want me there?” I asked.
“Umm… How about 10:00 then we can go to lunch afterwards then go back to the library and study some more.” She said.
“Alright sounds good to me.” I said.
I hardly knew her and I was already suggesting that she help me with studying.
I must either really be desperate to be getting a good grade or I really am starting to like Cara.
I guess I’ll just have to wait till this weekend.