Status: Hiatus

Loose Strings

Aiera has been unable to see the world around him for years, he could not even glance around the empty room though he knew it held nothing of importance. The little shop had once been so lively before he took his spot in the window. Though it had been run-down, the shop had been known as a second-hand toy shop. Though it had been second-hand toys, it had attracted many peoples' attention due to the keeper's idea of decoration and entertainment. Aiera was 15 years of age, but because of his abnormal height, which was about the average height of a fourth grader, he was passed as a young child, thus being eligible to watch the shows with the younger children. His hair was black, reaching just past his ears where a little tuft flipped out when it hit the tops of his ears. Now, Aiera lives his life within the old shop with enough time to spare but no one to share it all with. All because of a little thing called puppetry, only with a twist.

Content, Layout and Banner: © Deceit(51516) 2009
Everything within this story content belongs to me. I don't want to find out it's been stolen. The banner/background, however, I admit I did take the Grandfather puppet holder, erm, cross.
  1. 01
  2. 02
  3. 03