‹ Prequel: Vacation Love?
Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

'Cause I'm Lonely, And I'm Tired, I'm Missing You Again

What If I've Lost Her?

"God damn it!" I yelled as I slammed the phone down onto the receiver. Another call, and again, no answer.

"Whoa, man what's wrong?" Matt asked skidding into the room. He looked at me and sighed. "Still no answer?"

I groaned, running a hand down my face. "No. Matt, what if...what if I've lost her? What if I never see her again? Matt," I paused, "I love her."

"Well, then we have only one answer," he said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "pack a bag, I'll tell everyone, we're going to Aspen!"

"What? Wait, why haven't I thought of that?" I said, lightly palming my face.

"Because, Vengeance, you were too caught up in getting a hold of her." He said pushing me up the stairs and then walking down the other end of the hall, yelling for everyone to come out.

I might as well explain, about a month and a half ago, me and the guys, along with the girls, all chipped in on buying this large, six bedroom house right on the beach. We had figured since we were doing a lot of recording, and were always with the girls anyways, that it would be right. Between the nine of us, we all chipped in about four grand total, yeah, that's a lot, but that includes all the furniture, and living here is much better than us all living separately in apartments.

Anywho, where was I? Oh yeah, packing. I tossed a duffel on my bed and stuffed the essentials in it before going to my closet and grabbing close, throwing them in also. I was done in a total of five minutes. What can I say? I really wanted to get to Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it's really just an intro, and I had the summary up, but it got deleted, because of the whole sitting story thing, so yeah, hope you will enjoy it when it actually gets into real motion.

Thanks! CheyV