‹ Prequel: Vacation Love?
Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

'Cause I'm Lonely, And I'm Tired, I'm Missing You Again

We'll Figure It Out

*******************3rd Person P.O.V.*********************

"Vengeance. Zack..." Jimmy tried to get Zacky's attention to no avail.

"ZACKY!" Brian yelled as loud as he could.

"Huh? What?: Zacky asked lost in his own thoughts.

"This is the place right?" Brian asked.

"uh..." Zacky looked at the paper in his hands and then the number on the mailbox. "Yeah, 1200 Mulberry Avenue, this is it."

"You OK Zacky?" Ellie questioned.

"Yeah. L-let's go," he said jumping out of the van.

**************************************************************

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!

"Tommy! Get the door! I have to use the bathroom!" Emily yelled running as fast as she could to the bathroom.

Tommy laughed. "I swear you have to piss more and more each day."

"Don't make fun of me!" Emily yelled back with a laugh.

"Tommy shook his head and opened the door. "Um, hello?"

*********************Zacky's P.O.V.*********************************

"Uh, hi. I think I have the wrong house, but does Emily Johnson and her grandmother live here?" I asked.

"H-how do you know Emily?" the guy at the door asked.

"Wait! She does live here?" The guy nodded in response. "Oh, um, right, your question. Well..."

"What's your name?"

"Zacky. Zachary Baker."

"Oh....You know what, come in," the guy peered outside, "Tell your friends to come in too and hurry. Name is Tommy by the way."

***************Emily's P.O.V**********************

"Tom-Tom!" I yelled wobbling down the stairs, "Where are you?"

"Living-room!" he yelled.

I made my way, letting my mind wonder. My thoughts pretty much covered everything, my future, Tommy, my grandma, Zacky, the gang. The first scared me to death. As for Tommy, I wouldn't know what to do without him. When I spotted his bright red hair, my thoughts stopped and I tried my best to run, making myself look like a penguin, towards him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and noticed we weren't alone. My face dropped as my eyes landed on a single one.

"Z-Zacky?"

*********************Zacky's P.O.V.*****************

"Emily?" I asked standing up, "Y-you're pregnant?"

She looked down at her large bump and rubbed it. As she looked at me again, a frown graced her face and a tear fell. Shaking her head, she looked at the guy who I learned was named Tommy. Tommy looked at me and sighed.

"I told her she'd have to talk to you sooner or later." He said, looking at Emily in a scolding manner. "Would you all like to join me for a drink in the kitchen? These two need to talk." He finished, taking all my friends with him.

"It's his isn't it? That's why you wouldn't answer any of my messages. You were knocked up by someone else." I said, anger dripping off my tongue.

She shook her head. "No Zacky, the baby isn't his. It's yours."

"It can't be. We used a condom every time. You were on the pill. You're lying."

"Zacky, think back. The night I packed to come home, we didn't use a condom. And I had run out of my pill two days before that. Zacky, it was six months a week ago that this baby was conceived."

I stopped. There was no way. Wait, she's right about most of it. Well, one way to really find out. "What does your grandma have to say?"

Tears started to flow from her eyes and a soft sob escaped her lips. "Zacky, my grandma passed away three days after we got home."

"Oh...oh Emz." I said taking her in an embrace. Angry at her or not, I felt like a dick. "I-I didn't know."

"I know," she said, wiping the tears away, "Um Zacky, I really need to sit down. My feet are killing me."

"Right, right. Well sit. We need to talk."

I started to pace after Emily sat down. A baby? I'm eighteen years old! What about the band? I can't tour with a baby! And Emily? Where does that leave me and her? Are we together? Separated? Going to get married? Fuck! I just don't know what to do anymore.

I looked at Emily and sighed, sitting down in a chair across from her. "Where do we start?"

"Well, I guess we should start with us. Zacky, I missed you. And I'm sorry about your calls. I just didn't want you to have to deal with this baby thing. I mean, you are in a band. How does a girlfriend with your baby work with that? And I couldn't ruin your dreams. I thought not answering you would drive you away. Apparently I was wrong." She said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, actually it only drove me more crazy for you." I said, looking at her as she blushed. I took Emily's hand in mine and looked into her eyes. "Emily I don't know what we are going to do, but I do know that we'll figure it out somehow. I guess it isn't too early to say this now, but I love you."

Emily smiled and looked from her bump to our hands to my face. "Zacky, I love you too." She said, kissing me softly and then pulling away to place my hand on her stomach.

"Woah!" I said, feeling something hit her stomach. "That is one strong kid huh? I just have one question."

"Shoot."

"Who the hell is Tommy?"

Emily laughed. "Don't worry, Tommy is my cousin who came to help me out with house stuff after my grandma died. And then after I found out I was definitely pregnant, he decided to move in with me to help me out."

"Ohhhhhh......OK."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all the delay. I have been soo busy and this is the firt time I've had a break. And just a tid-bit of info, I'm keeping Jimmy in all my stories...Jimmy is forever a piece of Avenged Sevenfold whether dead or alive...RIP Rev. We miss you! :'(