What Is There to Say , When EveryThings Been Said?

Meeting

'Um...hi?' Nicole answered feeling uncomfortable with Jakes presence.
'Hi? Just a hi, after all we've been through, I think I deserved better don't you Collie?' Jake asked with a fake voice of mock hurt.
Nicole shuttered at the use of her childhood nickname Jake had always called her, the name still sent chills down her spine, but now for different reasons.
'Hello?' she muttered softly.
'So now we've gone from a um...hi to a simple hello, well I guess its better than nothing.' Jake said in a fake cheery tone.
To Nicole's surprise Jake leapt from behind the bench and landed closely next to her.
This made Nicole even more uncomfortable, she hadn't been this close to Jake for years, next have a direct conversation with him. It seemed Jake could sense this and him being the popular jerk he is couldn't help but tease her.
'Your not uncomfortable are you now Nicole, I mean its been a while but remember its me, Jake Thomas your ex-best friend. Nicole you remember the way we used to remember when we spent all night cuddling, we even slept in the same bed.' Jake taunted.
Then after she thought he couldn't do anything worse, he imprisoned her in his arms.
'Then let me remind you.' His breath tickled in her ear.
Nicole couldn't take any more; this was getting too much for her all of jakes taunts.
She couldn't take it anymore the pressure was getting to her.
Though one question had been answered for her this wasn't the Jake she at known at all, this guy was some hot jackass and she wasn't going to stand for it anymore.
Nicole didn't like this answer one bit, so she wasn't surprised when a mixture and confidence and courage shoot through her body.
'Get off of me!' She snapped.
'So it has a tongue' smirked Jake.
'I repeat get your filthy hands off of me now.' She repeated more forcefully.
'You now most girls would be honoured to have these so called filthily hands around them.' Jake replied not even slightly bothered with her threats.
'Well not me, and if you want get your hands off of me, then I'll get them of myself!' and with some wonderful miracle Nicole managed to detach herself from Jake and stand up to her full height and face him.
'Why you little' Jake began but didn't have time to finish because a hand collided with his face.
Jake and Nicole stood their staring at Nicoles hand, neither could have believed what had just happened. Nicole Moss had just slapped Jake Thomas.
'Whaaa?' Jake managed to stutter out.
Nicole getting another boast of confidence flicked back her hair And stood to her full height to face Jake, even though it didn't help much as Jake was still at least a head taller, but Nicole didn't care.
'thats what happens when you push me to far, I don't carde how you aare, even if your Brad Pitt, no one and I repeat no one speaks to me like that.' Nicole wisped harshly.
And with that she walked away leaving a stunned Jake behind her in the pouring rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I wrote this story a couple of years ago. but ive been goingh other the future chapters I have for it and now looking at them I think their childish and silly tbh.
So im gna write the next ones n work on them.

thanks for reading
Comment & Subscribe