‹ Prequel: Home Alone
Status: Might be handing this off to someone else..

You Gave Me Butterflies At The Mailbox

The Awkwardness.

Frank's eyes are still trying to grow off his head, but Donna, Gerard's mom, has managed to make her's normal size again.

And after about a full minute of silence, which is actually a long time, she asks, "Oh?"

Gerard's looking at the ground, waiting for her real response, Frank supposes.

She clears her throat and says, "You, for sure? I mean, how long..?" but she trails off, looking at Gerard again.

"A few years," Gerard says sadly, probably feeling guilty for never telling her.

Donna smiles a little, then hugs Gerard real tight. And Frank still feels very, very uncomfortable.

"Dad would kill me if he found out," Gerard says, squezing his eyes closed.

Donna shakes her head and says, "He would get over it, Gerard. He loves you. You know that." When Gerard doesn't say anything, Donna says, "And I love you. And I'm glad you told me. It's not a problem, Gerard. It's just who you are. You know me, I get it."

They smile at each other, and Frank is just starting to relax and let his eyes return to normal size when Gerard says, "And Frank's my boyfriend."

Once again, Frank feels like his eyes are going to explode. His mouth even opens a little this time. Donna lets out a quiet, "Oh!" and Frank's not sure if it was good or bad or what. He's sitting pin straight, staring at the back of Gerard's head with his big eyes, trying to beat Gerard in his head for doing this. A little warning would have been nice!

Then Donna says, "Well that's nice. I feel a little strange letting him sleep over all those times, now," and she trails off once again.

Oh. Awkward.

"Uh, don't worry. We don't, like, do anything," Gerard says, and he seems way more comfortable with this conversation than Frank. But then again, it is his mom. "I told you I'd let you know if, well, when, anything like that happens."

Donna smiles and says, "I'm glad things haven't changed. I want you to feel like you can tell me anything, Gerard."

And this is really, truly touching and all, but Frank just wants to get the fuck out of there. Like, now.

****

Finally, after a little more awkward conversation, which doesn't involve Frank in the least, he and Gerard go back down to Gerard's room.

And Gerard's barely even shut the door when Frank shouts, "What the fuck?!"

Gerard smiles at him sheepishly and asks, "What?" like he truly has no idea what he did wrong.

"Next time you plan on dropping an awkward bomb on your mother while I'm there, give me a little heads up, would ya?"

Gerard rolls his eyes and says, "Don't be dramatic, Frank. It wasn't that bad."

And Frank can't help but scoff because, yeah, it sort of was. "Whatever."

Gerard walks up to him and kisses him, so Frank sort of forgives him. For now.

Then, when Gerard gets them on the bed, with Frank kneeling above him and their hips aligned, Frank forgives him completely. But when Frank's hand reaches for Gerard's shirt, and Gerard grabs his wrist to stop him, he thinks he might rip his head off.

Gerard says, "Can I. Just. I wanna keep my shirt on."

And Frank doesn't really get it, because Gerard's hot, but what ever. He's a teenage boy and he's actually getting somewhere here, and quite frankly he doesn't give a damn about the location of shirts. So instead he moves his hand down to the zipper of Gerard's pant, then looks into his eyes to see if it's okay. Gerard nods, then starts kissing Frank again. Frank decides he won't rip his head off after all.

When Gerard's pants and underwear are pushed down to his thighs, just enough to give Frank access, and Frank's hand is tracing patterns around Gerard's length, purposefully teasing him, Gerard sternly says, "Just fucking do it, Frank."

And Frank smiles, but blushes a little, because he thinks he may have liked Gerard ordering him around a little too much. But he wraps his hand around Gerard's length anyway, and it's at this exact moment that Frank realizes he really has no idea what he's doing. He's 17, sure, but finding other gay 17-year-old boys is sort of hard. So while he's maybe received a few hand and blow jobs from random girls at parties, he's never been on the other end. So, naturally, he thinks of what he does when he's pleasuring himself, and what he likes when he's the one receiving the pleasure, and goes with that. His hand starts moving at a steady pace, and he continues making out with Gerard messily, hoping to distract him of any mistakes Frank may make. He knows the second he stops kissing Gerard, it's going to be awkward. So his mouth stays firmly on Gerard's; not that Frank has a problem with that.

His hand picks up a little speed when Gerard makes a sort noise and sort of thrusts his hips. But then, out of nowhere, Gerard breaks their kiss, gasping, and says, "The door's not locked!"

Frank's eyes widen for the third time that day, and in the back of his mind he wonders if they could get stuck like that, but then he jumps off the bed and runs over to the door, like Donna's going to walk in in the time it takes him to get there, then locks it and runs back to Gerard.

He starts back up right where he left off, mouth glued to Gerard's and hand moving a little faster than before. Gerard starts sucking on his tongue, and Frank can't help but moan and move his hand that much faster. He flicks his thumb over the head of Gerard's cock every once in a while, which causes Gerard to emit what may be Frank's favorite sound ever. Eventually, Gerard breaks their kiss again, but this time it's because he's breathing too hard. Frank moves his face down to suck on his neck instead, and starts rotating his own hips on Gerard's leg. Gerard weaves his hands in Frank's hair and moans Frank's name, and that causes Frank to full on hump his leg. So they're both moaning, and Frank is getting the greatest work out of his life, and finally Gerard says, "Oh God!" and cums all over Frank's hand and his bed. Frank sits up, breathing heavily, and stares at Gerard. Gerard sort of mumbles, "Holy shit," then looks at Frank.

"Could you, uh," Frank says, motioning to his still-hard member while discreetly wiping his hand off on the sheets.

Gerard bites his lip and asks, "Uh. What am I supposed to do?"

Frank is so worked up he can't even think straight about this question. He says, "Well you could give me a blow job."

Gerard's cheeks immediately turn red, and he whispers, "I don't know how."

"You seemed to know when you were practicing on my tongue a few seconds ago!" Frank exclaims, pulling at his uncomfortable jeans that are still on him, and why are they still on him? They should be off.

Gerard swallows hard and asks, "Well can't you just, like, do it yourself?"

That's it, head's coming off.

And, yet again, Frank's eyes grow to an unnatural size, and he says, "Gee, I just gave you a hand job. You don't have to blow me, but at least return the favor, man."

Hesitantly, very hesitantly, Gerard nods his head in agreement, and the two switch places. Gerard sits between Frank's legs, and Frank undoes his jeans for him, pulling them down to just above his knees. He can't move his legs because of this, but strangely enough, that just makes it better. Gerard reaches out and goes to grab him, when he stops and looks up at Frank again. "I'm really sorry if this sucks," he says, biting his lip.

Frank just shakes his head, because, really, he thinks all it will take is three tugs and he'll be done. And sure enough, Gerard wraps his hand around Frank's length, and moves it up and down twice before tightening his grip and repeating, then the second he flicks his thumb over Frank's head like Frank had done to him, Frank is spilling his load and moaning and thinking, fine, he can keep his head. And it's pretty great.

Once they both clean up and Gerard changes his now-stained sheets, the two lay in the bed and snuggle up together. Frank thinks it's nice, he's a snuggler and he loves it; he's not ashamed to admit it. He's pretty sure Gerard hates snuggling, but he puts up with it for Frank, which makes Frank smile and kiss him.

And when Frank is climbing out the window 30 minutes later, he turns around to kiss Gerard goodbye once again through the window, then whispers, "By the way, you definitely had no need to apologize."

Gerard laughs, but blushes, then kisses Frank once again. They stare at each other for a few seconds, then Frank soundlessly stands and returns to his house, a giant smile on his face.