Status: three out of three

After the Rain

2/3

That night, Zacky sat at his window. The blinds were open, along with the window, feeling the California breeze take in his senses. He sighed, and his eyes came in contact with Carrie's open window. She was in her room, doing her stretches she had to do every night. He smiled as she took her iPod off and ran her hand through her black hair.
He didn't want to stare, but as she moved across the room, he realized she was about to get undressed. He bit his nail, wondering the scenario.
If he sits and watches her, he would be a pervert and a sicko.
If he didn't, he would hate himself to miss out on such a gorgeous opportunity.
He stood up, and ran his hand through his hair. As he was about to walk away, he looked out in the corner of his eye, and saw her watching him. He smiled to himself, and though of an idea.
Maybe a little strip tease would get their moods up.
He stood, facing the wall, so the side of him was facing Carrie, and he removed his shirt.
He kept his peripheral vision on Carrie, as she slowly mocked his actions. He smirked in comfort.
He took his wife beater he wore underneath his shirt, and she mimicked, exposing her black bra.
He turned his head to the side, and saw her smiling, in the same physical position he was.
Zacky pulled his belt out of his pants, as she slowly and seductively did the same.
Zacky bit his bottom lip, as she winked.
He laughed to himself, looking down, and he slowly unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. He stepped out of them, showing off his black and red plaid boxers.
Carrie pouted her lip in impressment, and she started pulling her jeans down. She stepped out of them, flaunting her matching black panties. She ran her hand through her hair, and Zacky smiled.
He was about to pull down his boxers, when he stopped.
Zacky saw Carrie running her left hand down her right arm in shyness, and he blushed.
Carrie blushed as well, and put her hands on her stomach, slowly guiding them down to the pant line of her underwear. Zacky felt himself get hard almost immediately, and he took a deep inhale.
Carrie held the thin string of her panties between her thumb and her pointer finger. She was about to slide them off with ease, until her cell phone started ringing on her bed.
Zacky's jaw hit the floor at the unbelievable intrude on their little show for each other.
She looked at it, and smiled.
"Maybe next time, sport."
Zacky laughed to himself at her comment as she walked inside her bathroom, closing the door behind her, phone in hand.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carrie slowly changed into her wife beater, black T shirt, dark blue sweatpants, and sweat socks. It was time for her evening stretches before bed.
She bent down, and touched her toes for thirty seconds. Then, she did ten crunches, followed by ten jumping jacks.
When she was finished, she took a deep breathe, feeling her muscles start to get sore. She started to take off her shirt, until she noticed Zacky standing in his room, directly in front of the window.
Carrie smiled, and bit her lip in excitement.
Zacky looked down, and Carrie watched with interest as he slowly peeled his shirt off of his muscular, pale body.
He looked over at her, and she smiled. She did the same as well.
Acknowledging what their little game was, Zacky took his wife beater off, displaying his chest.
Carrie smirked as she did the same, showing her black bra.
She watched Zacky bite his lip as he slid his belt out of the loops in his pants.
She mimicked him.
Carrie winked at him as he unzipped his pants.
Feeling the rush of confidence, Carrie followed every move he made all the way down to their under-under garments.
As Zacky put his thumb in the hem of his boxers to pull them down, he stopped.
Carrie smiled mischievously, and ran her hand down her arm, feeling a tad of the confidence leave.
For a moment.
As Zacky's eyes were glued to her, Carrie ran her hand slowly down her smooth stomach, all the way to the top of her pantie line.
She saw Zacky take a deep breathe in, and she felt her face get hot.
The confidence she felt earlier came rushing back as she held the thin string of her panties between her thumb and her pointer finger. She was about to slide them off with ease, until her cell phone started ringing on her bed.
She smirked as Zacky's mouth opened slowly, obviously with disappointment.
"Maybe next time, sport."
Carrie watched Zacky giggle to himself as she walked to the bathroom to take the call.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zacky slipped his hoodie on as he watched the news for the next few days.
"Well, Huntington Beach, get your umbrellas out. Expect rain for the next week straight. There is hurricane coming from Nevada, leading into Orange County. Nothing serious, but I'd get those raincoats and galoshes out, Huntington Beach."
Zacky smiled to himself, getting a reason to go outside during day light hours. He sniffed as he slipped his cell phone into his pocket.
His friend, Matt, called him and asked him to hang out at a party at his house.
Of course, Zacky agreed.
He told his mom, and she was happy for him. He hasn't seen his friends in weeks.
Zacky walked down the stone trail of his yard, and slowly thought of Carrie, and their previous event together.
He laughed to himself as he searched for her figure in a window. He succeed as he saw her in the living room window, watching TV.
Zacky looked around for a few seconds, then slapped himself in the face.
He walked up the trail to the Young household, and gently knocked on her door. He felt his heart bang around in his chest as he heard footsteps on the other side get closer.
The door opened with a slight creak, and then there she was.
A smiled quickly appeared on her face as Zacky stood there, hands in his pockets.
"Hey."
Carrie ran her hand through her hair, and smiled.
"Hey."
Zacky took one hand out of his pocket, and sensed his cocky side come out. He leaned in her doorway, one hand supporting himself while the other remained in the pocket of his hoodie.
"You busy?"
Carrie looked behind her, and saw her brother and two of his hockey friends in the kitchen, making sandwiches.
She smiled, and slowly shook her head.
"Wanna come to a party?"
Her smile faded a bit, and Zacky noticed she was thinking.
After a few seconds, he got the hint, and nodded.
"It's ok. You don't have to."
Zacky felt a bit embarrassed and angry at the same time as he paced himself out of her driveway.
"Zacky!"
He quickly turned around, and saw her walk inside for a split second, coming out with a jacket on.
"You didn't hear my answer."
Zacky smiled as Carrie zipped her Sex Pistols jacket up, and shoved her phone in her pocket.
"What'll it be?"
"It's not obvious?"
Zacky laughed as him and Carrie walked side by side a few blocks. They could already hear the bass of the music.
"So, who's party is this?"
"Matt Sanders."
"Oh, ok. I know who that is. He's a beast at basketball."
Zacky laughed, and agreed.
"He's a good friend."
Carrie nodded in understanding. Zacky smiled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carrie plopped on her living room couch she watched the news for the next few days.
"Well, Huntington Beach, get your umbrellas out. Expect rain for the next week straight. There is hurricane coming from Nevada, leading into Orange County. Nothing serious, but I'd get those raincoats and galoshes out, Huntington Beach."
Carrie smiled to himself, always loving a good storm once in while. They were comforting to her.
Carrie's brother Fred, and his two friends, Frank and John, sat in the kitchen, scarfing all the food they could get their hands on.
Of course, Carrie was bored.
She flicked the channels, and turned on MTV.
Her mind slowly, but surely, led to previous strip show he had with Zacky. The funny thing was, Carrie wasn't really embarrassed.
She figured it was a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity, so she grabbed it while it floated across her eyes.
Carrie picked the chipping nail polish on her fingers, until she heard a knock on her door.
"Who is that?"
She smiled and gently smacked her forehead.
"I don't know. I didn't even answer the door yet!"
She heard Fred's friends laugh, and him curse at them.
She stood up, and turned the knob on the brown door that led into her domain.
The door opened with a slight creak, and then there stood Zacky, in his glory.
A smiled quickly appeared on her face as he shoved his hands into his pockets.
"Hey."
Carrie ran her hand through her hair, and smiled. This was certainly awkward and random, especially based on their uncalled show through their windows.
"Hey."
Zacky took one hand out of his pocket, and leaned in her doorway, one hand supporting himself while the other remained in the pocket of his hoodie.
"You busy?"
Carrie looked behind her, and saw her brother and two of his hockey friends in the kitchen, making sandwiches. She rolled her eyes playfully, wondering why they were even related.
She smiled, and slowly shook her head.
"Wanna come to a party?"
Her smile faded a bit, and her nerves started pumping. Things like that always made her nervous. The closeness of each individual after a few beers might cause some damage to her. That would cause her to panic, then she would faint from the pain all at one time.
After a few seconds, Zacky nodded, and shrugged.
"It's ok. You don't have to."
Carrie could sense how embarrassed he must've felt as he paced himself out of her driveway.
She fiddled her thumbs, and bit the corner of her lip.
"Zacky!"
Carrie saw him quickly turn around, and she turned around to grab a jacket off of the hook.
"I'm leaving!"
Fred looked at her, and nodded. She smiled, and walked up to Zacky who was grinning.
"You didn't hear my answer."
Zacky smiled as she zipped her Sex Pistols jacket up, and shoved her phone in her pocket.
"What'll it be?"
"It's not obvious?"
Zacky laughed as they both walked side by side a few blocks. They could already hear the bass of the music, making Carrie smile. The only party she's ever been to was at Six Flags when she was in sixth grade.
"So, who's party is this?"
"Matt Sanders."
"Oh, ok. I know who that is. He's a beast at basketball."
Zacky laughed, and agreed.
"He's a good friend."
Carrie nodded, not really knowing the truth. She has talked to Matt in grade school, but they never hung out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dude, are you hittin' that?"
Zacky rolled his eyes at his friend, Brian, who had probably had one too many within the night.
Zacky looked over and saw Carrie talking to this girl, Beth, that went to the local high school. He watched as Carrie laughed at something Beth said.
"Nah, man. She's my neighbor."
"She's banging. Where does she go?"
"She's home schooled", Zacky shrugged, looking back at his friend.
"You've been hanging out with her, and you haven't told me?"
Zacky laughed, and his cocky attitude was rearing his mind again.
"Yea. Wanna know something?"
Brian nodded vigorously, and Zacky smiled.
"Carrie showed me a little something something today."
Brian's eyes got wide, and he smiled, urging Zacky to continue.
"I was at my window, and out of no where, she starts stripping for me. It was fucking great."
Brian waved his hand on front of Zacky's face, thinking his friend was lying.
"I'm for real, man. She showed me everything."
Brian laughed, and scoffed.
"I don't believe you. Carrie, did you really strip for him?"
Zacky's eyes got big, and he slowly turned around.
There was Carrie, directly behind him, her eyes wide. Zacky mentally slapped himself, and sighed.
"Your an asshole."
Before Zacky could respond, he felt the beer from her red cup run down his head, receiving laughs and taunts from everyone around.
Carrie made her way out, receiving congratulatory yells from people, and she slammed the door behind her.
"Fuck."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So, how do you know Zacky?"
Carrie smiled at the mention of his name, and Beth smiled back.
"He's my neighbor."
"That's cool. So, do you hang out with him a lot?"
"We just started, but we see each other a lot."
"Well, you are neighbors. That would be weird if you didn't."
Carrie laughed, and looked over at Zacky. He was talking to this boy who Carrie has seen before. Brian, she believed his name was.
"Something wrong?"
Beth's voice knocked Carrie out of her daydream, and nodded.
"Know where the bathroom is?"
"I would tell you, but I've never been to his house before. Maybe Zacky knows?"
Carrie nodded, and smoothed out her short before walking away from Beth.
As Carrie got closer, she watched Zacky hold his hands out, explaining something.
She stood behind him, but before she tapped him, she overheard what he was saying.
"I was at my window, and out of no where, she starts stripping for me. It was fucking great."
Carrie felt her heart race, and her legs got weak.
Before she could say anything, he continued as his friend waved his hand in front of his face.
"I'm for real, man. She showed me everything."
As Carrie felt her anger rise, Brian looked at her, and shook his head.
"I don't believe you. Carrie, did you really strip for him?"
Carrie saw Zacky stiffen, and he slowly turned around. His eyes got big, and he had a face straight as a razor blade.
"Your an asshole."
Before Carrie let Zacky could respond, she raised her red cup up to his head, and she let the alcoholic substance run down his head.
With tears in her eyes, she made her way out, hearing people shout in joy as she slammed the door.
She walked down the road, desperate to get home. She didn't want to see Zacky. She didn't want to talk to Zacky.
The last thing she wanted was to even think about Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it!
comments please!