Lights, Camera, Action!

Take Three & Four: Takeshi Yamamoto and Adult Lambo

Darkness that clouded my mind cleared and I could finally use my senses again.

I could hear slow, rhythmic breathing, racket from downstairs and nature's music outside. I felt myself lying on something warm that was moving up and down in time with the breathing. Lastly I smelled lunch from downstairs wafting up to where I was mixed in with a clean outdoorsy smell.

Very slowly, I opened my eyes and found myself in Tsuna's room that was surprisingly empty... well until I turned my head enough to find Yamamoto sleeping behind me, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

I blushed. That explained the breathing and the outdoorsy smell.

Awkwardly, I relaxed knowing I had no choice but to stay where I was and I blushed more when one of Yamamoto's arms wrapped around my waist while he slept.

I began to wonder how in the world I ended up sleeping on Namimori's star baseball player.

"You passed out and Yamamoto carried you over to Tsuna's bed, but you wouldn't let go of him even in your state. Yamamoto stayed with you while everyone went down for lunch," Reborn explained, scaring me half to death.

"Reborn! I-I... I didn't let him go?"

"It seems you were aware that everyone was leaving and you didn't want to be left behind."

"Oh..." I said. "How is everyone?"

"They were worried. Especially Gokudera and Tsuna."

My face heated up again and I looked at my hands shyly.

Quite suddenly, Lambo came running into the room with crocodile tears running down his face. He kept saying Gokudera was being mean and when he jumped to sit in my lap, he tripped and knocked the 10 Year Bazooka out of his hair.

In an instant, the purple bazooka fell onto Lambo and swallowed him, causing the trigger to be pulled and pink smoke to fill the room.

Slowly the smoke cleared and eventually I found myself staring up at Adult Lambo who was hovering over me confused.

Adult Lambo gawked at me curiously while I turned beet red.

"Emi?" Lambo questioned.

I nodded, "Um, hello... Lambo."

"What did my five-year-old self do this time?"

"He, uh, tripped... crying to me..."

"My, my," Lambo sighed.

"Stupid cow!"

Lambo and I froze hearing the voice come up the stairs.

Yamamoto decided to wake up right then and before any of us could move, Gokudera followed by the others, including Bianchi, came into the room.

The three of us looked at the others, me and Lambo in shock and Yamamoto with an embarrassed smile.

Bianchi and Adult Lambo met each others eyes and like lightning, Lambo jumped out of Tsuna's window followed by a very ticked Bianchi screaming, "Romeo!" insanely loud.

"What was that stupid cow doing?" Gokudera asked, looking straight at me.

"Uh-"

"Stupid Lambo tripped and was hit by the 10 Year Bazooka right before landing over Emi," Reborn explained.

I nodded and tried to sit up, but it hurt too bad.

"Um, can someone help me? I kinda want to get up and, um, let Yamamoto... up," I blushed.

Gokudera rushed over to me while Yamamoto helped me sit up, pushing me up to a sitting position. Then Gokudera carefully helped me stand up. Yamamoto stood beside us, ready to catch me if I fell.

Too weak to stand upright, I leaned against Gokudera's side, my arm around his shoulders and his arm around my waist.

"Are you okay?" Tsuna asked me.

"I will be if Gokudera-kun doesn't move or anything, "I answered too embarrassed to glance at Gokudera when I said his name.

"Oh," Reborn started. "I forgot to tell you that I called a doctor for you."

The color from my face, Gokudera's and Tsuna's drained and we looked at Reborn frightened.

"You didn't," I said.

"Not him," Gokudera added.

"Why?!" Tsuna finished just as a dark haired male in a white doctors coat came rushing into the room.

"Shamal!" the three of us exclaimed panicked.

"Yo," Yamamoto greeted Shamal, not understanding the nature of the doctor.

Shamal saw me and his eyes glittered, "Emi-chan!"

Gokudera tensed beside me and his arm around my waist pulled me closer to his side. I didn't mind of course because Shamal was scary.

"Shamal, Emi was injured a few days ago and she can't move very well. Do you think you can help her?" Reborn asked.

"Of course!" Shamal said a little too happy.

"Oh please no! I'd rather be carried around like a child than have a perverted doctor heal me," I refused.

The panic in my voice made Tsuna, Yamamoto, and Gokudera look at me concerned.

Reborn looked at me, but it was too hard to figure out what he was thinking.

"Maybe you should heal on your own somewhere quiet; where someone will take care of you."

Shamal frowned, "Another lost..."

I saw Reborn look at me, but I noticed he wasn't looking right at me and he had a knowing smile on his face. I glanced at Gokudera and knew Reborn's idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that the third and fourth take. I didn't mean to put them together, but it seemed to work out okay so yeah. I felt bad that there was a little more Emi and Gokudera than Yamamoto, but I had to to get to the next take successfully. Well, now I shall wait until tonight to post the final part. I wish more people would read this, but apparently no one is. I'll post anyway thought. I guess... Later?