Status: Complete. Thanks for reading. Comment if you want a sequel?

Always Be a Broken Girl

Los Tres Amigos

Tiff

"Do you mind if we go to the mall? I have to get something there." I said from the back seat. Nat turned around and stared at me.. She knows that I never willingly go to the mall unless there was something I absoulutely needed, but she didn't know what was waiting for us. I saw the look, I blushed and looked down at my hands.

"Umm... okay. Sure, sounds fun." Scar said while looking at Nat. Nat shrugged and turned the radio up. We listened to the music, if you could call it that. When we parked, I practically ran into the mall. I didn't look back to see if Nat and Scar were following me. When they found me, I was walking Claire's, which I hate. I only come in this store because Nat and Scar like it. I don't get why there are so many do-das.

I was looking at my watch, where could they be? I knew the girls were going to start questioning me, but they were just going to have to wait.

"Okay Tiff, what is going on?" Scar said. She stood in front of me facing me. I smiled as I watched who came up behind her.

"Sorry we are late Tiff, John wanted to stop somewhere first." Brett said. Scar turned around to face them. She seemed shocked to see John, Brett, and Chad standing there. Nat leaned close to me.

"You devious Spider Monkey!" I just smiled.

"Hey babe, you miss me?" John said, grinning at Scar. Scar stiffened.

"Ugh. Why do you insist on calling me a pig?" Scar sreamed at him. John looked at Brett and Chad, confused. They shrugged and started laughing. "Oh. You think it's funny that he calls me a pig? Do I look like a pig to you?"

"Whoa. Chill out Scar. We were laughing at John because he's confused. We understand why you don't like that silly nickname, but John is a little slow sometimes." Chad said to Scar.

"Can someone please explain to me what is going on here?" Scar said looking at me and then at they guys. I just smiled at her.

"Tiff came by the swimming whole earlier and asked us to meet you ladies here at one, which it's after one but that's John's fault." Brett said.

"Wait, hold up. Tiff , when did you do all of this?" Nat asked touching my arm to make sure I make eye contact.

"I skippped study hall and English. I knew where Scar kept the spare key and drove over to the whole. I didn't really know if the guys would be there but I had to give it a try." I said looking over at Brett, I knew that Nat would know what I meant.

"Tiff, I don't even remember where my spare key is, how the hell do you? And you naughty girl you, skipping class, I'm gonna tell your mommy." Scar said to me playfully.

"Scar, I just remember these tkind of things ok, I can't help it. So now, if you lock yourself out of your car or something, you know who to call." I smiled at her. She hugged me.

"You spider monkey you. Now all we have to do is get John to be on getting Asshat jealous." Scar whispered in my ear.

"So what do you want to do?" Chad said looking over and winking at Nat, making Nat smile andher face turned beat red.

"You." Nat said low enough for nobody but me to hear, I chuckled.

"I'm starving, let's go to the food court. Then I'm going to buy Tiff a new outfit." Scar said.

"Wait. What? Why? I don't need anymore clothes." I said to her.

"I agree. Less clothes would be nice." Brett said making blush when I finally caught on.

"Food. Now. I'm hungry too." Nat said changing the subject, my savior.

Nat, Scar and I walked arm in arm to the food court, the boys following closely behind us. Nat looked behind us and started laughing. I looked at the guys to see what she was laughing at, I did't find anything funny. I looked over at her, the question in my eyes, she just shook her head at me. I hmphed at her and she kissed my cheek.

"I love you Tiff, you're so adorable." Nat said hugging me.

"And I love you." I said hugging her back. "And you too Scar." I said to my other third hugging her.

"Ladies, ladies, no loving for us?" John said putting his arm over Scar's shoulder.

"Sure love, I'm sure someone loves you." Scar said shrugging his arm off of her and moving to the other side of me.

"Ouch. John she just burned you." Chad said laughing with Brett. "What about you other ladies?"

"I have two lovers, not sure there's room for more." Nat said smirking at the response she got from Chad.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry...been kinda out of it...started work..messed up my phone..no comp..thats a downer...yea here it is...

Baby, It's your turn my love.