Status: Complete. Thanks for reading. Comment if you want a sequel?

Always Be a Broken Girl

Let's Go Do Some Stupid Shit

Nat

Tiff and I were standing there, waiting for Scar to get done with her hair, hoping to surprise her with our own new hair styles. I was supporting the "scene" cut with bright pink, purple, and blue highlights streaked my glossy black hair. Tiff had a pixie cut with red low-lights in her hair. It was geled up so that she had spikes randomly sticking up all over her head. We were talking quietly to ourselves when we heard someone wolf-whistle at us. We turned in perfect unison and stared at the wild haired female that had wold-whistled us. It took me a couple seconds to recognize Scar hidden beneath the new wild woman who stood before us.

"SCAR!" Tiff shrieked. The wild woman nodded and Tiff Jumped into her arms with a giggle.

"What did you DO, Scarlett?" I asked walking up to her. She chuckled as she examined my hair which was just like hers, except her normal brown hair was dyed blonde, layered and then a few highlights in blue was scattered through it. She looked amazing. Something caught her eye, and I followed to what she was gaping at. She was staring at our reflection in the mirror to the right of us. We looked so... different. Our wild Scar was back, and she had dragged us willingly with her so we had transformed with her.

"Your mommy will not be happy, Tiffany." Scar said. Tiff just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. They can't control me forever." Tiff shot back. The lady who did Scar's hair chuckled.

"Miss Scarlett." She called Scar over. Scar skipped over and counted out her money and then handed her some.

"This is too much." she said, trying to hand the bills back to Scar.

"No, Tanya. That's for you. Keep the change." Scar called over her shoulder as she hooked arms with Tiff and I and then headed towards the car.

"Lets go back to that party." Scar said with a smirk. Tiff grinned and I howled and we ran to the car. Scar got behind the wheel and blasted the song that was currently playing which happened to be Stupid Shit by Girlicious. We sped off back towards the party. We were all practically drunk with excitement, giggling over no reason as Scar drove us back to the party. Tiff kept reaching up to play with her hair then finger her lip piercing. Scar had this very determined look on her face.

"Someone is thinking about John again." I teased her. She grinned and looked at me.

"Oh shut it Miss. I had my tongue shoved down Chad's throat." She teased back.

"Yea well at least she didn't do it in the middle of the mall to make someone jealous, Miss. Scarlett." Tiff joked from the back seat. I giggled.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Scar sniffed at us. All of us burst out laughing.

"Almost there ladies." Scar said. The car got quiet for a bit. Then our excitement high was back and it was all giggles and shrieking again. Scar finally parked in front of the house again. We got out and stood on the sidewalk facing the house.

"Ready ladies?" Scar asked us. We just grinned at her and started to walk up the sidewalk to the house. As we reached for the door, it swung open and John was standing there ready to let us in.

"Welcome to my house lad.... Scar!?" His mouth dropped as he took in Scar's new look. His face went from surprise to lust to his normal cocky, mischievous grin in ten seconds flat.

"Damn Babe... You look hot." Scar grinned and walked up to him grabbing a the front of his shirt.

"Guess you better find a way to cool me down." She said, her mouth inches from him. He bent down to kiss her and she smirked and walked away, throwing a look over her shoulder at him. He stared after her hypnotized. He looks up at the ceiling as if thanking the Lord for Scar, then took off after her. Tiff and I giggled and then walked into the house, which was bumping with the bass from the song that was playing, which I recognized as Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas. I grabbed Tiff's hand and sashayed my way to the dance floor, dragging her with me.

People stopped and stared at us. Women glared at us with envy written all over their faces, men stopped and wished that we were the women that was on their arms, in their beds. Whispers surrounded us, some of them were the jealous type, some of them were the wishing type. All of them were about us. We wove our way through the crowd, finally on the dance floor. We started to dance with each other and the whispers escalated. People who entered the room stopped and stared. Finally someone broke from the crowd and walked over to us.

"Tiff? Nat? Is that you guys?" The girl asked us. We smiled at her and nodded.

"OhMiGod! You guys look hott! I love the new look! Tiff you should have done this look ages ago, tres cute!" She gushed, soon we were surrounded by people admiring our new looks, while others jealously whispered things behind their hands. People touched our newly cut and highlighted hair and offered compliments.

"Nat? Is that you?" I turned towards the sexy masculine voice. Chad stood there, shock written all over his face. I winked at him and that seemed to make him blush.

"I.. You... Wow... I... You... Damn!" His stuttering came to a stop. I grinned and walked up to him and kissed him.

"Thanks." I winked at him. I turned around in his arms to find Tiff in a similar embrace with Brett. I turned back to a still shocked Chad. I giggled.

"Oh Chad honey, you look so cute like that." He grinned at me then.

"Well baby, I wish I could say something like that, but you always look cute so it's kind of hard." I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. All of a sudden, a very drenched Samantha Delight went storming past us. I looked over at Tiff, our shocked faces meeting. In unison we went flying towards the direction that Samantha came from.

"I hope Scar didn't do to much damage." Tiff said. I giggled in semi- agreement.

I hope she did loads of damage on Samantha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Success!!!!