Status: Complete. Thanks for reading. Comment if you want a sequel?

Always Be a Broken Girl

Don't Trust A Ho

Scar

Sleepover:Where you spend the night at a friends house, usually girls, aged 9-late teens. Though boys have sleepovers but they call it "spending the night" at someones house. Has absolutely nothing to do with any sexual activities.

I smiled weakly as Tiff touched her tattoo again and hissed in pain.

"You're not supposed to touch it, Tiff!" Nat giggled, who was admiring her own hip tattoo. I couldn't see mine, since it was on my back but I felt better knowing it was there. I looked in Nat's mirror and sighed, unhappy with the way I looked. I got up and turned, rolling the back of my t-shirt up.

"Hey Scar...." Natalya called, I looked up at her and she got up from the bed where she and Tiffany were lounged. She hugged me, her scrawny white arms wrapping around my middle and squeezing me gently. I nuzzled my head into her neck and breathed in the soft, subtle scent that I've known is Nat since she first started wearing it. It was Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Desire. I don't know how long we stood there, embraced in the other's arms but it felt good not having to worry about... him.

"We're going to get him out of your mind, Scarlett. I promise you." she whispered in my ear. She leaned away and we sat on the bed.

"I know what you need!" Tiff stated suddenly, bouncing herself off the bed, her black hair bouncing after her. I raised an eyebrow and traded skeptical glances with Nat while we watched Tiff scan through Natalya's expansive collection of cds and finally settling on one of the albums, pulling it from the group. She held up the one album that 3OH!3 had put out so far, Want. She put it in Natalya's iLive micro stereo system with cd changer and iPod dock. She started it on track 3, the very popular, Don't Trust Me.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We started dancing together, singing at the top of our lungs, the lyrics making me laugh.

Black dress with the tights underneath,
I got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth,
And shes an actress (actress),
But she ain't got no need.
Shes got money from her parents in a trust fund back east.
T-t-t-tongues always pressed to your cheeks,
While my tongue is on the inside of some other girls teeth,
T-tell your boyfriend if he says hes got beef,
That I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him.

She wants to touch me (Woah),
She wants to love me (Woah),
She'll never leave me (Woah, woah, oh, oh),
Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me.

X's on the back of your hands,
Wash them in the bathroom to drink like the bands.
And your setlist (setlist),
You stole off the stage,
Had red and purple lipstick all over the page.
B-b-b-bruises cover your arms,
Shaking in the fingers with the bottle in your palm.
And the best is (best is),
No one knows who you are,
Just another girl alone at the bar.

She wants to touch me (Woah),
She wants to love me (Woah),
She'll never leave me (Woah, woah, oh, oh),
Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me.

Shush girl shut your lips,
Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.
I said, Shush girl shut your lips,
Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.
I said, Shush girl shut your lips,
Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.

Woah, woah, woah...

She wants to touch me (Woah),
She wants to love me (Woah),
She'll never leave me (Woah, woah, oh, oh),
Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me


The song ended and we fell onto the bed. Chokechain started up and I lay backwards, practically exhausted. The rest of the night seemed almost tame, except for the whole dancing thing that kept happening whenever our favorite songs came on since I plugged my iPod into the stereo. Songs like Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin and Bedroom Talk by The Starting Line which made us all smile. It was amazing, this feeling of complete freedom. I could do what I wanted now. But... I still miss Drew. His kisses. His hugs. His scent. His smile. His eyes. Everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...
ummmmmmm.......
yeah
bye

-kayt