Status: Complete. Thanks for reading. Comment if you want a sequel?

Always Be a Broken Girl

For The Love Of Pete

Tiff

At the mall

Nat, Scar and I are in Forever 21 browsing. I don't care so much for shopping but it makes Scar happy. Scar is looking through a rack of skirts and shorts, I just stand to the side and watch as she pulls out different things to try on.

"Oh, Tiff! This would look amazing on you!" I look to see what Scar is baffling over. Its practically nothing really, looks like a piece of cloth. I look at her and shake my head, there's no way she's getting me into that. She looks at me, catches my eye and pouts. She knows I can't resist her when she does that. I sigh, roll my eyes and take the piece of cloth.

I walk to the back of the store to the fitting room, Nat and Scar follow. The girl sitting at the desk hands me a ticket and I find a room. Nat and Scar wait outside the door. I quickly take off my pants and wiggle into the "skirt". Look in the mirror and walk out to model for Nat and Scar. I do my impression of a run-way walk. This makes the girls laugh.

"See, Tiff you look amazing!" Scar says. I shrug and smile at her. "Oh, we have to get it!." I shake my head vigurously at her and she just smiles and then gives me her pout. I give in.

Scar turns from me and pays for my new skirt. The three of us walk out hand in hand, laughing.

"Now, off to search for suits." Scar says. She pulls to the next store.

She immediately goes to the summer section and starts looking through their bathing suits. I hear her humming to herself. I stop and just watch her. She seems happy, but I know that she's truly not. Things need to change. That scumbag Drew needs to die. I turn and look at Nat and she's also looking through the bathing suits. I could walk out of this store and neither of them would notice, they are content. But I can't leave Scar.

"Tiff, come look with us." Nat says. It's almost as if she read my mind. "Look, I think you'll like this one."

I walk over to her, and sure enough she was right. It was a black, one piece, backless and looked as if someone ripped the front of it.

"Oh! Tiff! This one!" Scar exclaims, making me jump. I look up at her and she's holding up a black bikini, with pink skulls and cross bones. "Get this one too!"

"Scar, I'm only getting one. I'll try both on and see which one you like best."

"Fine." She humphed. I just looked away and followed Nat to the fitting rooms.

Nat finds a family size room, the three of us go in one room and try on the suits. Scar turns and admires her tattoo in the mirror. She rubs it and her face glows with happiness. She puts on the tankini top and smiles because the tattoo can still be seen. I watch Nat admire her tatto also. She smiles as she puts on the leopard print bikini she picked out. Her tattoo peeks out a little.

I try on the bikini first. I have to say my chest looks good in it. Then I try on the one piece. Can't decide which one I like better, so I turn to my friends.

"I like the the 'kini." Scar says.

"I like the sexy one piece." Nat says. Well thats wasn't much help.

"See, now you have to get both." Scar says and smiles at me. We change back in to out clothes and pay the the suits. Scar takes our hands and walks us happily out of the mall. "I love you guys. You are the best thing that could ever happen to me. I don't need Drew. Screw him that bastage. Thank you for being with me." She pulls us into her and we have a group hug.

I look at Nat over Scar's shoulder and we both have the same worried look on our faces. Scar is still not herself. What are we going to do with her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Scar's suit

Image
Tiff's first suit

Image Tiff's second suit

Image Nat's suit

honey bear its ur turn :* mwahhh