Status: Active

Seize The Day

Insta-Boner

“Why do I have to sit in Ronnie’s lap???” I questioned loudly so that I could be heard over the loudness of all the boys.
Ronnie sent me a smirk and wrapped his arms around my waist and set his hands down on my legs. “You know, thousands of girls would kill to be where you are.”
”Yeah, well not me.” I mumbled, smacking his hand when he tried to move them towards my inner thigh.
”Kenzi, you and Jacky are the smallest ones here. It only makes sense you two would have to sit on people.” Ron reasoned with me.
I looked over at Jacky, who was sitting partially on Derek and half on the seat. Jacky was pretty lean, but he said the door kept jabbing him in the side so he had moved so his butt was on the seat and his legs were on Nasty and me. I still wanted to know who’s bright idea it was to make Falling In Reverse drive in the smaller car when we had more people. (Ron, Derek, Ryan, Jacky, Ronnie, and I. The Avenged car only had Raven, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny since Val and Matt took a separate car.)
“You know what Jacky…”
”Wha?” He smiled at me. Jacky was a happy boy, he was always smiling about something. Unless he was taking pictures, then he had the whole rock this going where you don’t show any emotion.
“You look like the love child of Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance.”
He raised an eyebrow at me and the rest of the boys cracked up. He started smiling once he thought about it.
“You have to admit, if Brian and Zacky could have a baby, you’d be that kid.” I studied him for a moment longer. “Maybe with a little Matt sperm tossed in too.”
“Bloody hell!” Jacky laughed, holding his sides. “That’s a brilliant thought. Brian, Zacky, and Matt sperm in meh.”
We all burst back into laughter at the thought, “A very pornographic idea at that.” Nick added.

“Speaking of pornographic….” I trailed off. “Ronald that BETTER be your cell phone I feel against my ass.”
Ronnie gave me a half smirk that caused my stomachs to do flips, “I can neither confirm nor deny that.”
My cheeks turned a bright shade of pink blush. “Can you control your little boner problem??”
His smirk got a little bigger, “I can assure you it’s in no way ‘little’.”
I didn’t think my face could get any redder, but he proved me wrong.
I shifted in his lap, trying to move so I was no longer being poked but that only resulted in him giving a throaty moan in my ear so I instantly stopped moving and didn’t try to again until we were parked at the hotel. I practically jumped out of the car and ran when it was still pulling up and ran to Raven, wrapping my arms around her in a hug.
“Oh my goddess, Rave, I feel like I’ve been violated!” I faked cried.
“Awww, what happened hun?” She patted my back, trying not to laugh.
“Well, I was telling Jacky how he was the love child of Syn and Zacky and then he said something about having Brian, Zacky, and Matt sperm in him. And then Nick said porn and then Ronnie kept stabbing me in my butt!” I whined.
Jimmy was laughing his ass off, getting all the attention of people around us. Brian and Zacky had a ‘wtf’ face, and Matt was asking how the hell his sperm ended up there. Raven had lost control of her self control and was laughing openly now. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.
Zacky was the first too notice and he gave me a one armed hug, “It’s okay. It won’t be the last time you ever have a boner stab you.”
”It wasn’t the first time either.” I told him. “But it’s the first time I had to sit there for like 10 minutes without being able to move.”
“Awww, I’m sorry Wifey.” Zacky gave me a full blown hug and I couldn’t help but feel a flutter of butterflies in my stomach at feeling of being in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh ohhhhhh Kenzi has feelings for Zacky?!
What about Ronnie?!