Status: Active

Seize The Day

Estrogen bath!

After everyone calmed down we decided to go inside. Roomie time. Of course me and Kenzi stuck together like glue but there were two beds so we were gonna squeeze. Jacky, Derek-, Johnny and Zacky were gonna room together. Jacky can't be with out his daddy! Matt, Val, Synyster and Ronnie were gonna room together. Then Ron and Ryan were gonna share a small room. Only one bed. haha. Then me, Kenzi, Jimmy and Johnny. Jimmy was excited about that.

"Yay! I get to bathe in estrogen tonight!" Jimmy yells picking me up.

"JIMMY!" I squeal. Makenzi started laughing only get to picked up by Johnny.

"Holy shit, short shit! put me down!" She laughs.

"Hey that estrogen line was mine!" Ronnie yells.

"Too late I took it." Jimmy says attacking my cheek and forehead in kisses. I giggle and see Brian with a stony look on his face.

"Come, my love!" Jimmy annouces. "To our love making suite." I look at Kenzi with wide eyes and Jimmy runs with me to the elevator. Everyone was laughing but I thought it was cute. Once in the elevator with Johnny and Kenzi he set me on my feet. But kept a tight grip on my waist. I look at Kenzi who smiled. Soon we were in our room.

"I call shower!" Kenzi yells racing to the bathroom first.

Jimmy pounds on the door.

"Woman! You cheated!" He shouts.

"Never said I couldn't!" Kenzi shouts back. I giggle and he glares at me.

"You are so gonna get it." My eyes widen as he walks me backwards to the wall.

"You two make me sick." Johnny says stretching out on the bed.

"Oh shove it, shot crap." Jimmy says keeping his eyes on me. I giggle but stop once I hit the wall.

He puts his hands on each side of the wall and lean down. My heart was pounding as his lips came closer.

"Don't move." He whispers, his hot breath touching my lips.

My eyes closed once his lips touched mine. It didn't get past that.

"Jimmy open the fucking door!" Synyster yells.

Jimmy chuckles and pulls away from my lips. "Don't leave."

He walks to the door opening it and I crawled into bed.

Synyster looked angry.

"What's up, Gates?"

"We need to talk, Jim."
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my favorite chapter.

Things are getting hot between Raven and Jimmy. I can never choose between those two. Jimmy and Brian I mean. I love them both so much.

How will Syn take the rejection?

What the hell will happen with Jacky, the love child! okay that really has nothing to do with it but whatever.