Status: Active

Seize The Day

Control your love child!

I was in the shower when the boys got back. I changed into huge baggy black and blue checkered pajama pants and a t-shirt that says "clothing is about expressing yourself" on the front and on the back "not about fitting into a uniform or definition". I zip up my skeleton hoodie and matching socks.

When I walk out Jimmy rubbed the back of his neck and walked away. I crinkle my forehead. He kisses me and hasn't touched me since? I shrug and sit down on the couch. Derek was sitting next to me playing his DS. I roll my eyes.

"Raven." I look up to see Brian leaning over me.

"Yeah?" He puts his hands on either side of the couch and leans down kissing my forehead.

"Thanks for cleaning up." I smile and shrug.

"Your welcome."

"Thanks, Raven!" Jacky and Ryan yell before attacking my face in kisses and open mouth bites. I giggle as they start tickling me.

"Brian! Zacky!" I scream.

"What?" They shout back their mouths full of food.

"Control your love child!"

"I'm good." Brian says.

"Eating." Zacky says.

"Matthew!" I scream. I was squirming and about to die.

"Yes, Raven dear?"

"Control you single sperm love child!" I yell but Jacky covers my mouth. Matt picks up Jacky.

"No daddy! I was just playing!" Jacky says yelling. It went silent before we all started laughing. I roll off the couch pounding on the floor.

"Raven. Chill." Brian says picking me up. I take a deep breath and lean against the back of the couch. We calmed down after a while. I lean over unzipping my backpack and pulling out my English text book. I lean back with high lighter in hand and read.

"Raven?" I look up and see Jimmy.

"Yeah, Jim?"

"Can we talk? Outside?" I nod and walk outside leaning against the bus.

"Um, about the kiss...." He sighs. "I like you. Your gorgeous and fun but I can't date you. I'd hurt...."

"Who?"

He sighs. "Brian. Okay? Don't tell him. He likes you alot and I can't hurt my best friend. I'm sorry." He kisses my forehead and I walk on the bus.

My heart was pounding in my ears. I look over at Brian and he smiles at me making a red crimson blush spread across my face. I sit down and pick up my English note book. I sit at the table which was right next to Brian. I rub my eyes and groan. I walk into the bathroom taking out my contacts and grabbing my glasses. I slide them on and look at my dorky self. I shrug and walk out.

"Awwwwwwww." Ron says seeing me. "You look so nerdy." He ruffles my hair.

"Stop." I whine pushing his hand away.

He chuckles. "Aw, showtie I was just kidding." He picks me up around the waist spinning me around. I scream. "Brian! Help!" Brian just shakes his head. I pout and sit down working on English.

Later, after Kenzi woke up, I make dinner.

"Whatcha making Raven!" Kenzi yells.

"Kenzi! I'm right here! and I'm making rice with garlic and butter, fruit salad, and for the guys Hamburgers."

"YEah!" The men yelling pounding their chests. Me, Val, and Kenzi roll our eyes.

"Dave?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He asks from the drivers seat.

"Can you pull over at the next airport? I'd like to go home."

"No!" Ryan and Jacky yell tackling me to the ground. "Ow." I groan.

"You can't leave us!" They yell and I got attacked again in kisses and open mouth bites. "Brian! Matt!" I yell. And soon I could breath again.

"Now let's eat!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am artiest! mauh! I love it. You love it! mauh