Status: Active

Seize The Day

Alright, get to work.

I look at the stadium. Or if you could call it that. It wasn't a stadium! Those people lied! It was this abandon gas station. But it wasn't an average sized gas station. It was like a gas station plus one and a half. We walk in and I screamed as I rat ran past my flip flop. I jump and land in the arms of Brian Haner Jr.

He chuckles setting me down. "It's not funny." I whine, looking away to hide my blush. "Yes it is." Jimmy chimes in. I smile at him. I looK around groaning. "I guess we have a lot of work to do."

A lot was an understatement. We had to find the circut breakers and found that a fuse was blown so we had to replace it to turn on the lights. Once we did it got much, much worse.

After the bats, rats and even two cats ran away from the place we were repulsed. There were broken chairs and tables. The bar was completed with cobwebs and spiders. There was no booze.

The stage was in good condition but had to be cleaned before Jimmy would let his precious baby (i'm talking about his drum set people) be put on it. So we got to work.

Me, Val, and Kenzi took the rental SUV and drove into town for booze, cleaning supplies, food, water, more booze, light bulbs, gas masks (What! me and Kenzi take heavy precautions! and they were cute), garbage bags, and black spray paint.

When we got back to the club (if you could call it that) and saw the guys bringing out the chairs and tables. I toss Brian and Zacky a can of spray paint. "Start." Brian groans and I cross my arms looking at him. "Do you want to go down in the cellar with Jimmy?"

Just as I said that Jimmy ran out screaming, bats chasing him. "Okay, never mind." Brian said smiling at me. The smile that makes me melt. I smile back. "Come on Matt!" I hear Val yell walking inside. "Quiet woman!" I giggle and walk in carrying everything.

"There's a cooler under the bar." He says as he lifts a table up. I nod and walk over to the bar. I put all the booze in which is about two hundred bottles of random booze and then about five kegs of beer.

We swept, mopped, and spray painted the floors and bar. While that was going on we went and helped with table and chair repair (hahah that rhymed).

We took an hour lunch break before continuing with repairs. We set up all the equipment and finished setting up the place by the time we were done with just this it was six.

Then the guys had to warm up. I sat in front of the stage watching Brian. Ever since I became a fan of the band (hahahaha another rhyme) I fell in love with Synyster. His guitar solos, his amazing looks, how funny he is during the videos, his amazing looks. Did I mention his amazing looks? I just want to make it clean how GOD LIKE this man is.

Soon it was 8 and kids were showing up.

"Good luck, Brian." I say, before I walk over to the bar to help Kenzi while Val did merch.

Brian turns to me smiling. I hand him his guitar. "Thanks, Raven." He leans over kissing my cheek lightly. I smile and he turns to go on.

"How the FUCK you doing tonight!" Matt yells and I walk to the bar.

"Let's get this shit started!" Matt adds.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you're probably wondering when Kenzi's pov is gonna come in. Well I need to ask permission from my beloved Jayde if I can write Kenzi's pov