Status: Active

Seize The Day

hey now barbie lets go party.

Avenged opened the show playing their songs.

I jump over the bar and start helping Kenzi with the drinks.

"What are two sexy girls like yourselves doing here?" I look up and groan. It was a frat boy. The reason i could tell he was a frat boy was because their was a group of guys twenty feet away laughing. They were all wearing a Greek letter. I think it was a Z, but hey i'm not good with frat guys.

"We're working." Kenzi growls.

"Why don't you come with me? I'll make you work...extra hard." I tried not to gag.

"How about hell no? And you walk the fuck away?" I ask.

"Kitty's got a temper. I like."

"You know what I like?" Kenzi asks sweetly. He leans in.

"What sweetie?" She picks up a bottle of liquor and douses him in it.

"If you would go back to the shit hole you came from."

He growls. "You're gonna pay for that sweetie."

"Is everything okay?" Ron asks walking over.

"Yeah, just fine Ron." Kenzi says. "He was just leaving. Weren't you?"

The frat boy glares at us before leaving.

"Ronnie wants a beer." Kenzi nods and leans over, grabbing a forty and popping it open. "Here." He smiles.

"Thanks Ken." She rolls her eyes. "I am not a barbie made of plastic."

I swear if those light bulb things could pop up above my head one would have shone really bright.

"Kenzi take over for a second."

I jump over the bar, ignoring her protests and running up to Matt. I inch my finger and he bends down.

I whisper something in his ear and he smiles before nodding.

I run back to the bar jumping over.

"What'd you do?" I smile.

"This is dedicated to Kenzi, over at the bar."

One of the funniest things in the world is a hard rock band playing "Barbie girl" by aqua.

Kenzi turns and glares at me.

"Really?"

I smile brightly. "Really!"

After Avenged Sevenfold finished, Falling in Reverse went on and of course the girls loved Ronnie's energy. I think Kenzie got a little jealous because of how much Ronnie was giving to the girls. She didn't like competition. She never had, even in high school during gym class. She would either give it a million percent or none at all. So I had no idea what was going to happen with Ronnie. I only hoped it was a million percent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's SabbyFreakShow. I have to apologize a million times for how long it has taken me to finally update all of this. I edited a lot of chapters because they needed to be updated. Jimmy will be staying in the story. I did edit out Nasty, Nick and Anthony. It's been so long that I have no idea where this story is going to be heading. I am taking over the story as Jayde is way too busy to even get on mibba. I'm sorry but that's just the way it'll be. I will try my hardest to work on this story but while you're waiting for a plot, please look at my other stories. I think you might like them. So, please bare with me while I try to work on this story. But thank you.
. wait gotta thank the commenters:
Sparks Will Fly
WillMakeYouScream
LadyAshy;;
Nicole_loves_a7x
BreathtakingSilence
Bloodravyn
In deinem Schatten
Trisha-ValoX69
Skyla
x.situations.x