Status: Active

Seize The Day

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Dude! We're half way done with our tour!" Jimmy screams, running into the main room. I was sitting on the couch with Jacky, Zacky and Matt while Kenzi was trying to play guitar with Ronnie on the floor. Matt looks up from his coffee and sighs.

"Well there goes my boner." Ronnie chimes in and I almost spit my beer up on the floor. The boys chuckle and mumble "good one" to him.

"I try my best." Ronnie smiles a big grin.

I take the last swig of my beer, before tossing it out and opening another bottle.

"Since when do you drink beer?" Kenzi asks me and I shrug.

"Since Brian." Zacky gives me a weird look and I laugh.

Speaking of the devil only makes him appear. Brian, Ryan and Val walk in.

"Gimme." He says, taking my beer and chugs half of it.

My mouth drops open and Val says, "Don't mess with a woman's beer." He chuckles and gives me back an empty bottle.

Gee, thanks. Arse-head."

"What did you just call me?" He playfully glares at me.

"ARSE-HEAD!" The whole bus breaks out in laughter and I smile. He picks me up, spins me around in circles. I scream.

"I'm gonna puke!" He immediately stops and sets me on my feet.

"You okay there?" Kenzi chuckles and I close my eyes, trying to swallow the bile in my throat.

"Yeah, I'm good." I spin around, lifting my leg and kicking Brian in the jaw. Everything goes really still until Matt laughs.

"Dude! You're better than Chuck Norris!" Everyone laughs and I kneel next to Brian. "Are you okay?" He looks at me.

"What are you?! The illegitimate child of Chuck Norris and Jet Li?" I laugh.

"No. My parents are Madison and Scott Adams from Princeton, New Jersey." Ronnie laughs.

"Smart ass."

In the two months we've been on tour, I've lost seven pounds. It all happened when I started drinking beer. I drank more beer, I ate less, I puked more.

Kenzi and Ronnie definitely seemed to be getting closer. They seemed to go through a rough patch but she wouldn't talk about it. I guess we sorta distanced a bit while we were on tour. I was hanging out with the Avenged boys so much and she was usually with Falling in Reverse. I mean we all lived on one tour bus together, which we usually did all the cleaning to, but when we weren't driving, we were hanging out back stage, doing sound checks, or normal young adult things. It was crazy that two months had already gone by.

"We're here." Dave says, pulling into the parking lot of the amphitheater. Brian leads me inside, past the crowds of screaming children. "Don't leave me." I squeal to him as I feel his grip lessen. "Chill out, Rave. I'm right here." He pulls me closer to him and soon we were backstage.

I smile at Kenzi as she talks to Ronnie. I suddenly pound on her back. "Hey, you and me. We need to talk, yo." She laughs and nods. "Aite, dog. Let's go." We sit on the couch and I pick up an air head. "So, dish. What's up with Ronnie." A blush covers her face and she opens her mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA! I'm a bitch. The worst! cliff hanger in the world and after like two years of no writing. I'm so sorry guys, I honestly don't know how I want this story to go. I'm kinda trying to just go with it but I need a little help. thank you for your patience and love. I promise to try not to let you down. Comments and recommendations are asked for. me, SabbyFreakShow, will be taking over so just roll with it. Please, let me know what you think will happen and what you would want to happen. Oh, check out the rest of my stuff. Thanks, guys! :D