Status: Active

Seize The Day

only if I was like her

After Makenzi finished her story I felt horrible. My best friend never was more than a hundred pounds. She didn't know it. I didn't want to tell her.

Every night I usually went to the gym after she fell asleep. I had issues with looking at myself in the mirror. I could only find flaws. It's funny. Everyone called her aneroxic and bulimic when I was actually the one who was those things. I only eat a little bit of my cake before pushing it away.

"Not hungry?" A velvet voice whispers in my ear. I hide my shiver and look up to be met with chocolate brown eyes.

"No. I had a big breakfast." So maybe I was lying.

He looks at me before nodding and turning away. Soon we pulled up to the stadium and walked inside. I sigh feeling self consciencess as I feel the sugar and fat run through my body. I sigh and see Makenzi talking with Jimmy. Her shirt showed off a flat muscled stomach. I look down at mine. It showed pudge and I hated it.

"You okay, Raven?" Makenzi asks. I look up and nod.

"Yeah, just a little tired." She laughs.

"No shit sherlock." I laugh as I jump up and down on the stairs as Motley Crue blasts through the speakers.

"When I get high
I get high on speed
top fuel funny car's
A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart
Always got the cops
Coming after me
Custom built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart

(pre-chorus)
Ooh, are you ready girls?
Ooh, are you ready now?

(chorus)
Ooh, yeh
Kickstart my heart
Give it a start
Ooh, yeh, baby
Ooh, yeh
Kickstart my heart
Hope it never stops
Ooh, yeh, baby

Skydive naked
From an aeroplane
Or a lady with a
Body from outerspace
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart

Say i got trouble
Trouble in my eyes
I'm just looking for
Another good time
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart" I sang absent mindedly before the music turns off.

"HEY!" I yell and Makenzi sighs.
"Here we go." She says.
"What?" Synyster Gates asks.
"She's a freak about her music. You never turn it off. I learned that the hard way."

I walk over to the guy who turned it off. I glare at him.

"I. Was. Singing. To. That." I say slowly.

"You have a horrible voice anyway so fuck off." He snaps turning away. My lip quivers and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Rave?" Makenzi asks. I was shocked. I didn't....didn't know my voice was that bad.

"Honey?" She asks again shaking my shoulder lightly. I snap out of it and turn to her.

"Yeah?"

"The guys are getting ready. Maybe we should get some lunch. You look pale." I nod walking with her. Great I'm gonna be more negative about myself than I already am.

"Raven, are you okay?"

I nod and we sit down.

"Hi, what can I get you?"

"Coke." Makenzi says.

"Water." She nods and walks off.

My phone rings and I look down seeing Synyster Gates' face on my phone. I sigh and press talk. "Hello?" I ask leaning back.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" I hear Jimmy yell in the background.

I smile. "Hey, where'd you and Makenzi go?" Synyster asks.

"We're down the street at the restaurant."

"Okay. We're gonna do a sound check so I'll see you soon?" He asks.

I smile. "Yeah. Bye." I hang up and me and Makenzi talk.

"He's so cute, Raven. He just makes me freeze up when he's around." I laugh.

"He is cute, Kenzi. I think he likes you." She almost died.

"I doubt it. He couldn't like me." I laugh.

"Kenzi, of course he could. Your gorgeous." She smiles and nods.

"I guess. Syn seems to be taking a liking to you." I blush and look down.

She laughs and the waitress comes back with our drinks.

"Do you know what you would like to eat?"

"I'll have the cheese burger with fries." Makenzi says.
She nods and looks at me.

"The garden salad."

"Any dressing?" I shake my head. Makenzi knew I was a health fanatic. I even refused to eat alot of meat. I'd eat some chicken or pork but I didn't like to. I loved cookies but I rarely let myself eat them. I never drank soda and when I did I felt horrible. It was something I had become obsessed with over the last few years, mostly because my parents weren't there with their buckets of chicken and fried greens.

The last time I had soda was two years ago and Alcohol I drank on special occasions.

We ate our food while talking lightly. I was starving but I knew if I ate I would puke it up later. I didn't want to puke. So I drank lots and lots of water trying to kill my hunger.

"Honey, do you want something else to eat?" Makenzi asks seeing my pain.

"No. I'm good. Let's go." I say standing up. We pay our bill and skip back to the stadium. I laugh walking in. Jimmy was screaming 'fuck you' to everyone who asked him to move since he was laying in the middle of the stage.

It makes me wonder: how are the next four months gonna be like?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I edited this one because I wasn't really caring for how I wrote it before. Thank you to the people who are subscribed and I'm sorry it's been so long.